2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #151
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies!

I wonder if the injury is so serious or it is just a precaution not to make it worse... so now open door for Mona?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #152
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Get well soon, Sabine.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #153
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Really unlucky!
No confidence these days anyway and just as it got a bit better again in Miami and Charleston she injured her ankle again!
I just hope that they are just really careful this time as they don´t wanna make the same mistake again, Sabine just has to be 100% sure that her ankle is fine again when she is on court!
Soon we will know more, I hope!
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #154
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she also skips Stuttgart, so i think it is rather serious, not just a sprain, she will be out for a month, if she will play again after stuttgart, thats quite long for just precaution.
US doctors failed again

sadly she hasn't given us some more details.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #155
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

I'm afraid because it seems Sabine isn't the type who can play immediately at her best after an injury and she needs some time.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #156
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

yes, that worries me too, and she needs to play good at Madrid and Rom this year.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #157
country flag jasonwright25

jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all jasonwright25 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she also skips Stuttgart, so i think it is rather serious, not just a sprain, she will be out for a month, if she will play again after stuttgart, thats quite long for just precaution.
US doctors failed again

sadly she hasn't given us some more details.

You have no details but you're convinced "US Doctors" are at fault. Listen to yourself sometimes.
jasonwright25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #158
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Very disappointing Poor Bine Well maybe it's good for Australia that they won't have to face Bine, but to be out for Stuttgart as well is a real let down for the tournament and especially for Bine herself.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #159
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she also skips Stuttgart, so i think it is rather serious,
Not necessarily! The problem is, she won't have any ability to practise on red clay before the events in Stuttgart and there's no sense playing such important (FC) and well-staffed (Porsche-Cup) tourneys without any practice...btw:her main objects this year starting in Juin 2012,

and not to quit the clay season there are three big tourneys to go to!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #160
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

In general however, it seems incredible one set of doctors tell her it's not serious, to the extent that she is expected to play Fed Cup. The next set of doctors tell her it's more serious & she needs to rest it thus missing Fed Cup & now also Stuttgart. You would think doctors around the world would at least be consistent! Bad news for Bine, but hopefully not season threatening. One wonders if those ankle supports do her any good, or in fact did they help prevent a more serious injury?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #161
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

I don't really believe that this injury is so serious She always finds an excuse not to play Fed Cup and how she played against Czechia was such a joke
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #162
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
I don't really believe that this injury is so serious She always finds an excuse not to play Fed Cup and how she played against Czechia was such a joke

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #163
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
In general however, it seems incredible one set of doctors tell her it's not serious, to the extent that she is expected to play Fed Cup. The next set of doctors tell her it's more serious & she needs to rest it thus missing Fed Cup & now also Stuttgart. You would think doctors around the world would at least be consistent! Bad news for Bine, but hopefully not season threatening. One wonders if those ankle supports do her any good, or in fact did they help prevent a more serious injury?
Well, there was only a report who quoted Rittner as saying that the injury wasn't bad. Nothing said about whether she will be fit again for Fed Cup. If you have something like sprained ligaments, it's not unusual that you are out for 2-3 weeks. And as we know she wouldn't retire because of minor ailments. Just terrible that she can't play her sole home tournament!
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #164
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
you must be a pretty poor dog

and this is a fansubforum I thought, get off your tush back to hell where you belong in
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #165
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
you must be a pretty poor dog

and this is a fansubforum I thought, get off your tush back to hell where you belong in
I think you are a poor dog because you can not handle with criticism against Lisicki

I mean, what about Fed Cup 2010? She was not playing because of Pattaya City and her match against Benesova was terrible. She didn't present any motivation like Goerges and Petkovic always do in Fed Cup matches.
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote