2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #316
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain

Glad to see that Maria won her match quite easily! I've read that she isn't feeling very well, but I'm hoping she'll be ok for Paris! Can't wait to see her play there!

I haven't been around these days, because I had to study for a very difficult exam I'm taking tomorrow, so the nightmare will be over in a couple of hours!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #317
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Glad to see that Maria won her match quite easily! I've read that she isn't feeling very well, but I'm hoping she'll be ok for Paris! Can't wait to see her play there!

I haven't been around these days, because I had to study for a very difficult exam I'm taking tomorrow, so the nightmare will be over in a couple of hours!
Maria will have time to recover for Paris tournament; she doesn't need to play until the earliest on Wednesday next week.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #318
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
So true. She's always talking about naps in her interviews.
She must have the most epic naps ever. I can only imagine the epic quality of beds she can afford to sleep in in the hotels. My back is hurting in my bed just thinking about it.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #319
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
She must have the most epic naps ever. I can only imagine the epic quality of beds she can afford to sleep in in the hotels. My back is hurting in my bed just thinking about it.

Queen nappova only sleeps on the highest quality of beds.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #320
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Will Maia ve playing in the semifinal?
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #321
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Will Maia ve playing in the semifinal?
Less than likely. It doesn't clash with any tournaments. But she's only ever committed to QF and Final. If they make the Final she might show up.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #322
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post

Queen nappova only sleeps on the highest quality of beds.
You stole the words out of my mouth.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #323
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #324
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria will have time to recover for Paris tournament; she doesn't need to play until the earliest on Wednesday next week.
Hope she's ok for paris, Perhaps she had a 24hr bug or something.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #325
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

It is announced that Maria won't be playing against Serbia in the Fed Cup semifinal. The clash will take place in April, and in that period, Maria won't be playing due to her Roland Garros preparations. Hopefully, she'll prepare good and win the damn thing It's the only missing piece
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #326
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

HL of her fed cup match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDsm...46FAAAAAAAAAAA (via aussiesharapova) go and sub him, you lazy cows, if u haven't
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #327
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia epic headcase Svetlana such a choker

Thank God Russia won. Looking forward to SF vs Serbia (in Moscow)

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #328
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Matt Cronin- @TennisReporters

Quote:
And 4 the record: Sharapova was never going to play 2nd round of Fed Cup. Deal was she played the first tie, Zvonareva the 2nd
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #329
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she will play if Russia makes the final... but nah no way.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #330
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Olympics will be done by then so probably not.