2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #181
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain

Well that was kind of boring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #182
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

6:2 - 6:1

It was not her best class one tennis (although neither her worst, I would call this pretty decent) but damn..... it was freaking enjoyable to see her again!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #183
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

God the job done Some practice before Paris.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #184
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she'll get some form here and then win Paris next week.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #185
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Hopefully she'll get some form here and then win Paris next week.
yep!! Job done. WELL DONE MARIA.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #186
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Nice practice hit, Mash! She didn't even try to go full out on most shots.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #187
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MashyOwnThemAll View Post
6:2 - 6:1

It was not her best class one tennis (although neither her worst, I would call this pretty decent) but damn..... it was freaking enjoyable to see her again!
thank you I appreciate all matches from Maria. I fucking love her to bits and I don't even care if she puts up a shitty performance (which was not today as everyone here is claiming ), as long as she wins I'll be happy.

I always feel energized watching her play, no matter how 'boring' it might get. Call me a Masha stan but I'm proud to be one.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #188

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

How come I missed that volley from Maria . Was it good ?
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #189
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
thank you I appreciate all matches from Maria. I fucking love her to bits and I don't even care if she puts up a shitty performance (which was not today as everyone here is claiming ), as long as she wins I'll be happy.

I always feel energized watching her play, no matter how 'boring' it might get. Call me a Masha stan but I'm proud to be one.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #190
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Boring?! lmao. How can be a Masha-match boring? Never.
Even if her last name is "ErrorPova" then she still can fascinate us with her unique beauty.

You can not get bored on watching her.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #191
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if her last name is "ErrorPova" then she still can fascinate us with her unique beauty.

preach it, gurl.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #192

Quote:

This. Just watching those legs is enough for me , even if her Tennis sucks.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #193

Quote:

You go girl .
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #194
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
18 winners (not counting aces or service winners) to 17 UEs (not counting DFs) so far is pretty good.

She's defending well too. I think I like Maria on slow courts. She's been excelling, in terms of results, on them as the last 52 weeks. Indian Wells SF, Miami RU, Rome CH, RG SF, AO RU, and doing well here imo.
Paris is ultra fast, though. We will see how she fares there.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #195
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Maria Not great, but not bad either. Some of those winners were

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
How come I missed that volley from Maria . Was it good ?
Not really. It was a putaway after her opponent did nothing with a rather mediocre Maria volley.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote