Tornado Ali Black - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #16
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Tornado Ali Black

QR2: Black def. Raszkiewicz 26 60 60
QR3: Black vs. Casselbury

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #17

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR3: Black def. Casselbury 64 60
R1: (Q)Black vs. (5)Negreanu

gl, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #18

R1: (Q)Black def. (5)Negreanu 62 46 61
R2: (Q)Black vs. Pratt

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #19

R2: (Q)Black def. Pratt 57 61 61
QF: (Q)Black vs. (1)Al Nabhani

now it's getting tough. i'm curious what she can do against the no.1 seed. gl tornado!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #20
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado She really liked to close out matches in impressive fashion
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #21
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Won against Al Nabhani in three sets. Plays fellow '98 girl Nicole Frenkel in the semis.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #22

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Won against Al Nabhani in three sets. Plays fellow '98 girl Nicole Frenkel in the semis.
This has to be her biggest win of her young career
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #23

gl, get into the final!

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #24

She's into the final with a 6/2 6/0 win over fellow qualifier Nicole Frenkel
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #25
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Finally an easy result. Do your best in the final!
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #26

she's making quite some noise already in her young career. gl in the final, tornado!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:48 AM   #27

lost the final to loeb 67 26

still a great week. keep it up!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:30 AM   #28

Tornado Still a nice run to the finals. She's slowing starting to build a ranking along with some valuable match play

Btw, I'm really interested in knowing how this Loeb girl plays. I've never heard of her before this week
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:09 AM   #29

CHR of no. 944 this week. congrats, keep it up!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #30

Washington:

QR1: (1)Rezai def. Black 61 62

nice try against a much higher ranked player. better luck in your next tournaments!