Tornado Ali Black - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute
Tornado Ali Black

looks promising

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #2
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all
Re: Tornado Ali Black

Good luck in the final of Le Petite As!
ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #3
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping some of these American youngsters can rise to the top--we sure need them!

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #4

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all
Picture from last week's Bolton 14&U

Alicia Black (USA) & Maia Lumsden (GBR) Girls Finalists. Alicia lost to Lumsden in the final.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:25 PM   #5

Tornado Ali Black @ Le Petits As

Yes, she lost in another final again . How many final is she gonna lose ?
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #6
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Uruguay Bowl, G2
Qualies:
(1)Charlotte Petrick (CAN) v Bye
(7)Tornado Alicia Black (USA) d. Macarena Asensos (ARG) 61 62

GL, Ali
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 04:53 PM   #7
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Tornado has stormed through to the QF of the Grade A Copa Gerdau in Brazil, taking out the 11th & 7th seeds en route.
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #8

Through to the semi defeating (4)Maria Ines Deheza (BOL) 64 75
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #9
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Tornado is on fire
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #10
country flag pass

pass is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
Good luck in the final of Le Petite As!
good luck .haha .
pass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:44 PM   #11
country flag e.kelly

e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light e.kelly is a glorious beacon of light

Tornado is making her pro debut this week in $10k Hilton Head. It is on hard court and she is already in the quarterfinals of the main draw after qualifying, including defeating the number 1 seed in the first round match! Here is her path:
Qualifying:
1st round: Amanda Rodgers(NR) went down 06 63 61
2nd round: Nicole Hoynaski (NR) went down 62 16 60
3rd round: Jasmine Janelle Williams (NR) went down 62 60
4th round:Catherine Harrison (NR) went down 76 63 and led Tornado to qualify
Main Draw:
1st round: Number 1 seed Alexis King(#503) went down 64 76
2nd round: Sylvia Krywacz (#855) went down 75 62
In the quarters Tornado will face the winner of Hayley Carter(#973) or the 7th seed Mayo Hibi (#806). Tornado is on the fire this week and has already picked up 4 points for reaching the quarters which if the rankings came out today would put her around #1194. Congrats to Tornado and keep up the momentum!
e.kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #12
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

great debut

Caroline Garcia Taylor Townsend Kristina Mladenovic Heather Watson Elina Svitolina
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #13
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

10k Williamsburg:

QR1: Black def. Deigman 64 63
QR2: Slupska def. Black 76 67 61

still a good try!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #14

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

10k Buffalo:

QR1: Black vs. Slupska

not again. better luck this time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #15

QR1: Black def. Slupska 57 62 61
QR2: Black vs. Raszkiewicz

nice turnaround in the match. gl in QR2 now!