Taylor Townsend Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:14 AM   #781
jkelley94

jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all
Re: Taylor Townsend Thread

Saturday morning, 10:00 a.m. Eastern
jkelley94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:15 AM   #782
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

She could win the FO WC with 2 wins tomorrow
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:05 AM   #783
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Long day for her tomorrow. If she completes her match with a win against Allie, she plays her 2nd match after suitable rest, plus a doubles match after suitable rest. Long day, indeed. However, getting the French WC would be nice.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:30 AM   #784
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future

GL Taylor
tenisamulo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:00 AM   #785
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can close it out. I really want her to get that WC!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:06 AM   #786
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

It will be tough vs Anett who probably would have won the 3rd against Marina anyway but Taylor has a winning record from Juniors, although Anett did win their last meeting.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:29 AM   #787
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It will be tough vs Anett who probably would have won the 3rd against Marina anyway but Taylor has a winning record from Juniors, although Anett did win their last meeting.
Was their last meeting the US Open one?
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:31 PM   #788
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Taylor is now into the semis, finishing the 2nd set 6-2. Will play the semi after the doubles match, which is about to begin.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:56 PM   #789
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Thats weird,you would think she should play her other singles match before she plays a doubles match whatever win it all Taylor!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:02 PM   #790

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Tayto
Old May 3rd, 2014, 09:14 PM   #791

We'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see if Tay gets the WC. The semi's will be played in the morning followed by the final in the afternoon
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:58 PM   #792
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Taylor and Asia are starting their doubles SF match right now.

http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...ive_streaming/
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #793

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Taylor has leveled her SF singles match at 1-set all. 3-6 7-6(4)

Kontaveit served for the match twice and was up an early mini-break in the 2nd set tb.
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #794

Live Feed: http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...ive_streaming/
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #795
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Tay has fought from behind this whole match, great to see her sneak out that TB. Please roll in the 3rd Tay!!!
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote