Taylor Townsend Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #31
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: Taylor Townsend Thread

Taylor ended up not playing the 100k in Midland. Nor is she playing the 25k in Surprise, AZ. Don't know when she will play next
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #32
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor is getting closer and closer to being the number 1 junior in the world! In the past two weeks she reached the semifinals of the International Spring Championships, won that doubles title, won the Easter Bowl, and reached the final there in doubles.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #33
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor

I would like to get the chance to see her play live this summer.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #34
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor will become number 1 not tomorrow, but next Monday I think these will be her last junior tournaments except for the Slams. She spoke about it this week and is going to build her pro rank.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #35
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

It would have been too cool if Taylor would have nabbed the Junior #1 rank by winning a tourney. Instead, she has to wait for Irina to drop pts next week and its hers. Soo close, but still, what an achievement!!! Can't wait to see her play more Pro events
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #36
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

superb stuff from taylor.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #37
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Good in-depth interview with her and Patrick Mac.
http://www.asapsports.com/show_conference.php?id=79818

Talking about how she has been working hard on her fitness and clay court prep and misc.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #38
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55cnUNcMpgU&feature=plcp

She's a hoot Too bad she lost in the 3rd of the French
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #39
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

I love that video clip of her from FO - she seems very mature and has a great personality.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM   #40

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55cnUNcMpgU&feature=plcp

She's a hoot Too bad she lost in the 3rd of the French
Yeah, she's great. Too bad that she lost. But atleast she got in some more match play on red clay. I suppose she'll turn pro after Wimby JRs
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #41
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Yeah, she's great. Too bad that she lost. But atleast she got in some more match play on red clay. I suppose she'll turn pro after Wimby JRs
Oh? I think she'll go the rest of the year still an amateur and just dip her toe more in the pro waters.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Oh? I think she'll go the rest of the year still an amateur and just dip her toe more in the pro waters.
I could have sworn I read somewhere that she would turn pro this summer Maybe I'm getting Taylor confused with another player
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #43
country flag Amalgamate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
I could have sworn I read somewhere that she would turn pro this summer Maybe I'm getting Taylor confused with another player
I remember a little while back there was some pro speculation but if I recall it was a quote kind of taken out of context? : scratch: I don't think it's wise to turn pro before really testing the pro waters with more ITFs etc.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #44
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

2012 Wimbledon Championships Girls' Singles

R1: (1) Taylor Townsend def María Vega 6-1 6-1
R2: (1) Taylor Townsend def Laura Pigossi 4-6 6-1 6-4
R3: (14)Françoise Abanda def (1) Taylor Townsend 6-4 6-3

No Shame in Losing too Franckie she great player and closing in the top 10 in junior, and they just played each other last week which Franckie won so Franckie kinda known what too expected, It such a Shame they had too play each other so early it would been Better as a Quarterfinals match, & Taylor might been Tired as well playing two matches in one day.
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #45
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Wimbledon Jr GA
Double

1st RD: (1)Eugenie Bouchard/Taylor Townsend (CAN/USA) def Victoria Bosio/Maria Constanza Vega (ARG) 6-1 6-0
2nd Rd: (1)Eugenie Bouchard/Taylor Townsend (CAN/USA) vs Viktoriya Lushkova/Petra Uberalova (UKR/SVK)
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote