Taylor Townsend Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #16
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Townsend Thread

Really love her game... it is so mature for a 15 year old. Great serve, powerful groundies, and actually looks to attack the net. That last part especially was something so interesting and refreshing to see in a young junior.

If she works on the fitness, she really has the potential to make it.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #17
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Very impressive for a 15 year old

I was a bit disappointed that TTC didn't air the final live since it was on Laver. They instead showed repeats of the men's semis for the 100th time

Anyways congrats to Taylor for sweeping the Aussie Junior Titles

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Jan 29th, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #18

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post

If she works on the fitness, she really has the potential to make it.
Absolutely! If she can win a JR major being In "so so" shape, just imagine what she'll do in "peak shape" I look forward to seeing her progress over the next couple years
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #19
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, congrats Taylor
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #20
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Told you she deserved her own thread.

So happy for her.

Where will she move in the rankings? Top 10?

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #21
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all

I like what I saw in the last set. I hope to see more of her .
ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #22
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
Told you she deserved her own thread.

So happy for her.

Where will she move in the rankings? Top 10?
Looks like she should be the new junior #2 rank! Congrats!!
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #23
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #24

I love her little bow

I wonder what tourney she'll play next ?

Also, I hope she waits a bit before turning pro. I would like for her to atleast play the French and Wimby JR tourneys so she can get some solid match play on red clay and grass
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #25
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing the 100k in Midland currently 20th in Qualifying, but I think she should get a MDWC
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #26
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Taylor Amazing wins!

I wasn't able to watch the final but since it was streamed and on RLA any chance there will be clips available?
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #27
country flag ARhyneMoment

ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all ARhyneMoment is a name known to all

Replay @ ESPN3
May be restricted in some countries.
ARhyneMoment is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
Replay @ ESPN3
May be restricted in some countries.
Thanks
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #29
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

This girl has game. Saw her play her 3rd round women's doubles at the USO with Pegula and I was impressed. I think she can actually make it as a pro.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:01 AM   #30
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She has a new fan!!!!!! Love her game and her personality. Even though she beat my fave player Anett kontaveit in 3rd round, so happy for her.
Next tournament is 100k Midland, where hopefully she will get a maindraw wildcard. She will the presumably play Memphis, Indian Wells and Miami if she gets wildcards (which she should after these results). Top 200 by the end of the year
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote