Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #31
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
You are not the only one. And I think she is smart enough, like she said, after the first excitement and so on she sat down one day and decided to go slowly. They need to get to know each other more ... But they are so sweet together, he is the best WAG ever IMO, loved watching his support at Wimbledon.
Yeah they do seem to suit one another and it is sweet how he proper supports her in her tennis.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:22 PM   #32
country flag pdph77

pdph77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
No I completely agree with you. I just don't think it makes any sense to get married while she's still playing.
Plus I think you really need to live with someone before getting married(and after for that matter) and that's impossible when they're both traveling all the time.
They're both still very young and have plenty of time to get married.
Totally agree. live with someone before getting married.
pdph77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:49 PM   #33
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

I'm a wee bit confused. Everyone and their grandma, including the commies, seems to be reporting that this is happening on Nov 10 in Istanbul but in her pressers this past week, Masha seemed to indicate nothing is set yet.

Maybe it is happening and Masha is just being elusive to avoid the gossip distracting her during the tournie?

Looks like Sasha is selling his home in Southern California.

I hope Masha still keeps her Manhattan Beach home, I would miss those gorgeous beach and California pics she posts on FB.

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 09:51 PM   #34
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

The Russian tabloid "broke" the news. Since then, nobody has confirmed it or denied it from Maria's or Aleksandar's camp, all the media is quoting the Russian tabloid and taking it for granted, so who knows... And If Aleksandar is selling his home there, where does his family live?
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:32 AM   #35
country flag pdph77

pdph77 is an unknown quantity at this point

they might just buy a house in Turkey then...who knows
pdph77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote