Paris GDF SUEZ 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #16
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris GDF SUEZ 2012

oh bad.... hope she´ll be fit soon... it always happens after Fed Cup when players withdraws from tournaments due to illness... at least Julia plays there
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #17
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Smart decision

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #18
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully it's not a false excuse. She'd need to get over the FC debacle soon by playing not by mourning.
If she's really ill I hope she gets well soon and then shows her pleasant smile again

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #19
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff_forever View Post
hopefully it's not a false excuse.
That's what I expected to read here...

For me it makes comprehenable Why she wasn't able to conclure the two matches although she won the first sets. If there is a virus inside, the power and concentration subsides when time goes on. And that she catched a virus is not surprising, most of my surrounding suffers of viruses and bacteria itm

Get well soon, Bine-Babe!

http://www.opengdfsuez.com/index_en.html#/news
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #20
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post

For me it makes comprehenable Why she wasn't able to conclure the two matches although she won the first sets. If there is a virus inside, the power and concentration subsides when time goes on. And that she catched a virus is not surprising, most of my surrounding suffers of viruses and bacteria itm

that wasn't meant for bad. I want her to get over it ASAP

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #21
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

A shame, I mean, not unusual to get sick in winter and it was a hard weekend for her anyway, so better to rest now and be fit for her next tournament , but it just happens often in Sabine´s case, injuries, illness etc., I just hope that she stays fit then for the rest of the season, it won´t be easy for her anyway after that disappointing FedCup weekend with two defeats!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #22
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post

Yes, could be a genuine reason why she ran out of puff in the 2nd & 3rd sets of her matches. Or she could be suffering from Czechleftieitis...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #23
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Or she could be suffering from Czechleftieitis...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #24
country flag Ian Aberdon

I hope Geekking is not on his way to Paris...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #25
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I hope Geekking is not on his way to Paris...
oh yeah! he was going to visit this tournament due to Sabine, right?
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #26
country flag Ian Aberdon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Maybe I'll go and support Sabine. Now looking for cheap flight to Paris and a couchsurfer who can host me..
Right!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #27
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Geekking

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #28
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Not unusual to get sick in a European winter but Sabine has more than her share of misfortune. Poor Bine

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #29
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

So she has the past FedCup sickness... just kidding

Coming from +30 Australia to -15 Germany, it`s not unusual to get sick!?
Handling about 50 degrees temperature difference certainly isn`t that easy.
But it would have been nice to see her facing Pova again
Hope she gets well soon.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #30
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

As Petra fan, it was too much for her to go from Australia to Slovakia to Paris then to Middle East. The travel was too much of a grind.
Petra won Paris but completely flopped in Doha and withdrew in Dubai.

Indoor Paris is not very useful with Dubai, IW and Miami upcoming.
Strategic withdraw is not a bad thing. Sabine can rest fully and be ready for the bigger tournaments ahead.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote