Tennis Tipping|Fed Cup 2012|Croatia is the champion! - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:45 PM   #541
country flag Bennguin1491
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping|Fed Cup 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
I've sent Could you check it?
You did, but you opponent posted in this thread that they were under the impression they weren't allowed to play since they weren't listed. It doesn't seem fair to assume they wouldn't have sent anyway. I'm waiting for the board.

we'll be counting s t a r s
benny.segs.toaster.rouster.nacho
Bennguin1491 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:50 PM   #542
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylace01 View Post
You did, but you opponent posted in this thread that they were under the impression they weren't allowed to play since they weren't listed. It doesn't seem fair to assume they wouldn't have sent anyway. I'm waiting for the board.
OK, I understand. TBH, I didn't noticed that our match wasn't listed

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #543
A new star is rising...

Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute Bennguin1491 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
OK, I understand. TBH, I didn't noticed that our match wasn't listed
I didn't notice I didn't list it until I went to post diffs this morning. And all day long I was hoping it wouldn't come down to that

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 09:57 PM   #544
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't notice I didn't list it until I went to post diffs this morning. And all day long I was hoping it wouldn't come down to that
You did fantastic work this weekend

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM   #545
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping|Fed Cup 2012|Croatia vs. Palau in November!

We won
World Group II now, can't wait till February.
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM   #546
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

If Dulkogii didn't send picks, I shouldn't be alternate?

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:50 PM   #547
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
Yes if you sent picks for the Sunday singles matches.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:58 PM   #548
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic_fan View Post
We won
World Group II now, can't wait till February.
Hurray!
We are currently in World Group II actually.
But I'm not quite sure if we proceed to World Group I or some playoffs are going to be the obstacle to ruin that precious moment?

And thanks to crazylace01 for managing this weekend and big congrats for the Dothan title.
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM   #549
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
Yes if you sent picks for the Sunday singles matches.
I have sent them
Anyway, I think I lost my match because my picks were terrible today.

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 01:35 AM   #550
A new star is rising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
Yes, except you can't play the same opponent two days in a row

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:41 AM   #551
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder what had happened there I don't envy you, you've done a great job this weekend

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:49 AM   #552
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Everything went against us on Sunday, everyhting. We could have won in doubles if thr BLR team didn't choked 2 MP away, even SVK hold double breakpoint to level the match 4-4 in 3rd
What to say

crazylace01, well done once more!\
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM   #553
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Any decision on who won our match? GBR vs Argentina
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #554
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Germany lost again

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM   #555
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Germany lost again
Wann wirst du eigentlich endlich mal erwachsen, deine kindischen Sprüche gehen einem manchmal echt auf den Sack!