AO (R4): Ekatarina Makarova def Serena Williams 6-2, 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #31
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ekatarina Makarova def Serena Williams 6-2, 6-3

Legitimately the worst performance I've witnessed from Serena in years. Maria, you better reach the goddamn semifinal now.
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #32
country flag Morrissey

Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold Morrissey is a splendid one to behold

No offense to Makrarova but Serena played one of the WORST matches of her career here. Six double faults very shocking! Serena was just off her game today. The women draw is wide open and Sharapova should make the semis or finals now.
Morrissey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #33
country flag Henpova

Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of Henpova has much to be proud of

WOW WOW WOW WOW>.....Me So Happy Now after two of my favs left yesterday! YAY!!!!!!

Great Job Kat

Note:Yes I am a Serena Hater
JELENA JANKOVIC-SRB
HANTUCHOVA-SVK

"Congratulations Maria on winning the Career Grand Slam!!! "
Henpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #34
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute

EKAT!!!!!!

All is forgiven for beating my Kaia
Nerves of steel.

Serena was useless out there.

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #35
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

well done Ekat

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #36
country flag moemoe
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold

What the fffffff...... I can't believe that this happened.
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #37
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #38
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute

Serena was horrible in every area today I think that ankle was still bothering her. Movement def not 100%. From the serve to the passive groundstrokes she was just a disaster.

Makarova played well, but Serena made her look GOAT, and she'll probably be nearly double bageled by luckypova in the next round Hopefully Mak can knock out Shrieky though.
hankqq is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #39
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ekaterina Makarova

Players forum

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #40
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

I don't know what I just watched.
JRena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #41
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT Katya !!!!!!!
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #42
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute

GoDominique is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #43
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I am speechless
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #44
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

of course you come out when Serena loses, you're pathetic!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:54 AM   #45
country flag Brooks.

Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute

Serena was pathetic. That's now three majors in a row of bullshit. I give up.
Brooks. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread