Promote Your Website In Here!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2002, 12:57 PM   #1
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Promote Your Website In Here!!!

anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2002, 01:08 PM   #2
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
it's in my signature.

But it's a swimming site!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 01:12 PM   #3
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
The one and only Ultimate Tennislink Page

see my sig
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 01:19 PM   #4
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
www.britney-smg-mjh.0catch.com

Still at it's early stages though
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 01:19 PM   #5
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
another one:

Lawn Tennis Magazine
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 02:18 PM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Anna Smashnova

Old Nov 15th, 2002, 02:34 PM   #7
country flag Lord Chips

Lord Chips has disabled reputation
www.middx.tk
Lord Chips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:28 PM   #8
country flag anton

hamster i see you have tried to address an certain issue on here and i have too and my thread was locked. i think the person who the thread was meant for read it bc he/she was in non-tennis so that is all that is important.

Also I hope he or she doesn't still have hate in his heart.

i will try and go to your site later.
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:41 PM   #9
country flag Lord Chips

Thanks Anton.

As for my site, it is a Cricket site full of jokes that people wouldnt understand if they dont like Cricket.
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:46 PM   #10
country flag anton

ive seen cricket on tv but never played it. i like to rollerblade and play tennis and other sports like running.
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:49 PM   #11
country flag Lord Chips

We are setting up a site team and need players. so if you want to start playing you are more then welcome
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:51 PM   #12
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
http://www.geocities.com/maguiserna
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:52 PM   #13
country flag anton

ok i will try it later maybe.
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:52 PM   #14
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
hamster

lol that's a wavey and a smiley

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #15
country flag Lord Chips

Hi Marri.

Can't talk long. I have to go in 5 minutes