S7 - 2: Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts, Gold Coast (II) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:56 PM   #31
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S7 - 2: Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts, Gold Coast (II)

Quarter-Finals

Myskina(1) def. Watson(6)

7-5 6-4

First last four appearance this season for Semiskina, well done Now watch her lose next round Heather

Last edited by The Daviator : Feb 1st, 2012 at 05:03 PM.
The Daviator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM   #32

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quarter-Finals

Kirilenko def. Hantuchova

6-4 6-4

We really should just cancel the first two events of each season and just hand them to Queen MK Good effort Dani
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:00 PM   #33

Quarter-Finals

Zvonareva(3) def. Wozniacki(Q)

6-7(6) 6-4 7-6(4)

Heroic effort from 0-acer Wozniacki but the veteran Bepa just edged her in the end Vera
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:01 PM   #34

Quarter-Finals

Henin(7) def. S. Williams(LL)

6-2 6-4

Henin just sweeping past the opposition Looks on course for another final Ree
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM   #35

Updated Draw

Anastasia Myskina(1) v Maria Kirilenko

Vera Zvonareva(3) v Justine Henin(7)
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:26 AM   #36
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Bows Out Of The Gold Coast Tier II

Serena made it to the quarterfinals of the Gold Coast International this week despite loosing two matches and winning only one. Considering you don't know the previous information, any tennis fan could consider that a decent effort. Well, obviously, Serena is one that doesn't content with very little. And as we look forward to the Australian Open, it is expected that she'll be working very hard to get back to the form she once was before taking a break from the tour about one year ago.

Q. Seems like there's perspective here. Seems like you're motivated to go back out there. I think if you compare this to other press conferences after defeats, you'd agree that they're a little different.

SERENA WILLIAMS: I'm still rusty. I'm glad I got a lucky looser spot, I feel like it gave me more match practice in. On top of that, I feel like I didn't play well today. I don't feel like I can't get better. I feel like if I was in a situation where, Wow, she played so great, and I played amazing, and I served 80%, and I hit no doublefaults, I didn't hit 28 unforced errors, that would be a totally different situation.
So it's just like, you know, I can't be so angry at myself, even though I'm very unhappy. I know that I can play a hundred times better than I did this whole tournament, so...

Q. What is your next tournament ?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Sydney International i believe. I really look forward to that. I have to get there tomorrow morning in order to meet the sign-up for qualifications, so yeah no time for me to rest on the Gold Coast. I really wanted to go surfing but maybe next year (laughs).

Q. You said she played well against you. What gave you the most problems with her?

SERENA WILLIAMS: I honestly think it was on my racquet. I hit a lot of errors. I mean, she hit some great shots down the line. But, I mean, every ball that came, I just hit it as far out as I could.

Q. Is there any one thing that you put it down to today?

SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't know. I served horrendous. That's one of the 50 things.

Q. What does your schedule look like this year ?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Obviously I really missed tennis and all the competitive aspect of it, so I have a pretty busy schedule. I'm trying to stay healthy and positive so I can fulfill all my commitments. I have Sydney, Melbourne next and then off to clay. My first tournament on clay will be in Amelia Island I believe...Anyways I really look forward to all my tournaments.

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:21 AM   #37
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Rena
Bepa again.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #38

SFs on the way, final later.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #39

Semi-Finals

Kirilenko def. Myskina(1)

6-4 5-7 6-0

MK It's always an even contest between these two, but MK's plexi skills proved too much for Nastya
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #40

Semi-Finals

Henin(7) def. Zvonareva(3)

6-7(4) 6-3 6-3

Justine overcomes a tough test from Bepa to set up a repeat of the Auckland final, MK/Ju ahead of the pack thus far
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #41
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your bagel Nastya
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #42

Final

Kirilenko v Henin(7)

0-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3-1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4-2*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4-3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4-4
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-4
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
6-4

Kirilenko leads Henin(7) 6-4
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #43

Final

Kirilenko v Henin(7)

Kirilenko leads Henin 6-4

0-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-1*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-2*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-4
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-5*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
5-6
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
6-6*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
7-6(6)

Kirilenko def. Henin(7)

6-4 7-6(6)

Unprecedented! MK claims the Auckland-Gold Coast double THREE times in a row but cannot win a match at the AO Hopefully that will change Amazing feat befitting a legend! Not a suprise for Justine
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #44
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

still the same placement of CT.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #45
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG MK Title #11! Beat 3 of the best plexi players to win this one, not bad. Justine

A three-peat Auckland/Gold Coast double I love my plexi MM events.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote