Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Rules, list of tournaments and lists of chosen players - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Rules, list of tournaments and lists of chosen players

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

(6) There will be two deadlines.

First deadline: Players commit to the tournament. First deadline is first Wednesday 8 pm CET (5 days) before the tournament starts. Players who commit after the first deadline will be placed at the bottom of entry list.

Second deadline: Players send their preference lists to tournament manager via PM. Players must send their preference lists before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, and this is the second deadline. Late entrie after second deadline is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(7) How to choose player. Players should send to tournament manager in PM a preference list of x (number) players, where is x position on entry list. Players can wait and send preference list after the main draw is released (but must do it before second deadline).

(8) Entry list will be made ​​by ranking (rankings two weeks before the start of the tournament). Late Entries are ordered by entry order.

(9) If you want to change your preference list you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(10) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(11) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(12) You can play one tournament per week.

(13) If for some reason someone is not able to send preference list he can send to igorche85@live.com

Old Rules

New Rules

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Dec 26th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

Tournaments in January

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Dec 20th, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Players last choices

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Dec 20th, 2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Dec 20th, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #5
country flag Igorche

Prize Money after Acapulco and Kuala Lumpur

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 14th, 2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #6
country flag Igorche

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM   #7
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian-tennis View Post
(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(6) If you choose a player in the tournament which is played,for example, in February, you do not have right to pick the same player again for the second tournament which is played on February.

Example: If you choose a player for the tournament in Doha, you can not choose that player for Dubai.
These rules seem to contradict each other?
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 09:30 PM   #8
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
These rules seem to contradict each other?
I think what they meant was you don't pick a player and keep that player for the whole season.

So, everyone picks again but you may pick the same player next time you pick.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM   #9
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I think what they meant was you don't pick a player and keep that player for the whole season.

Ah, ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian-tennis View Post
(6) If you choose a player in the tournament which is played,for example, in February, you do not have right to pick the same player again for the second tournament which is played on February.

Example: If you choose a player for the tournament in Doha, you can not choose that player for Dubai.
That counts for the whole of February, right? (Second means the #2 and only that in English...a bit confusing when there's lots more than 2 tournaments)
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM   #10
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post

This

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:52 AM   #11
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
Ah, ok.

That counts for the whole of February, right? (Second means the #2 and only that in English...a bit confusing when there's lots more than 2 tournaments)
Yes. If you choose a player for the tournament in February, you may not choose it again for another tournament which is played on February. The next time that player you can choose in March.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #12
country flag Igorche

RANKINGS AFTER AUSTRALIAN OPEN

Code:
RKG	NAME	        NAT	PTS	Tours
1	ilovetennis999	USA	2060	2
2	BepaMaria	SGP	1430	2
3	cswab22	        USA	960	2
4	anthonyqld	AUS	930	2
5	come on lena	GRE	501	2
6	tenis.chile	CHI	500	1
7	WTAtennis2012	AUS	340	2
7	Vaxey	        ANT	340	2
9	longtin23	HKG	281	2
10	Uvapassa	ITA	280	1
10	M.P	        HKG	280	1
10	Shadowcat	SIN	280	1
10	Payam	        NZL	280	1
14	lucian_iasi	ROU	230	2
14	JujulCactus	FRA	230	2
16	Monzanator	POL	220	2
16	ESimp	        CAN	220	2
18	Santana Lopez	SLO	161	2
19	Kev.	        AUS	160	2
19	JustPetko	POL	160	2
19	serbian-tennis	SRB	160	2
19	RJMP08	        PUR	160	1
19	joeh37	        GBR	160	1
19	Buitenzorg	AUS	160	1
19	Purple_Rain	USA	160	1
19	MashaAzarenka	USA	160	1
27	Beesley	        POL	120	1
28	SamR03A	        NOR	101	2
29	Mariusz82	POL	100	1
29	something	HKG	100	1
29	Domo19	        POL	100	1
29	Renalicious	AUS	100	1
29	digor	        UKR	100	1
34	Drake1980	CAN	5	1
34	traddles	ROU	5	1
34	postalblowfish	GBR	5	1
37	Edy.	        CRO	1	1
37	lizzard11120	AUS	1	1
37	Israel	        ISR	1	1
37	Frightening.	SRB	1	1
37	Chaosm21	GER	1	1
37	Jose.	        AUS	1	1
37	plokploky	GBR	1	1
Please let me know if you have a name change or a nation change.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Jan 28th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 08:14 PM   #13
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

I've just counted 16 players that have played 2 tourmanets.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #14
country flag Igorche

No, 17 players are played 2 tourmanets.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #15
country flag Igorche

I'll check again

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles: