Elizaveta Kulichkova - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #271
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Re: Elizaveta Kulichkova

Awesome win again!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #272
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$50K Launceston

R1: Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) df. (2)Irina Falconi (USA) 6-3 3-6 6-1
R2: Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) df. (WC)Jasmine Paolini (ITA) 6-2 6-3
QF: (8)Irena Pavlovic (FRA) df. Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS) 7-6(5) 6-1

---

Still a good week! Where is she next? Hopefully a couple of weeks off. She must be exhausted!
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #273
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

anyway, good luck in the future!
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #274
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Good luck at her next event!!!!
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #275
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Elizaveta is at a career high ranking of #216 this week, right on track to make FO qualies.

Her next tournament looks like the 50K Quanzhou in two weeks.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #276
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Her next tournament looks like the 50K Quanzhou in two weeks.
She withdrew there yesterday from the EL.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:04 PM   #277
country flag elemeledudek

elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light

Elizaveta is one match away from qualifying to $50,000 Croissy-Beaubourg.

QR1: Elizaveta Kulichkova def. Christina Shakovets (GER) 6-0 6-3
QR2: Elizaveta Kulichkova def. (WC) Chloe Paquet (FRA) 6-4 6-4
Both much lower-ranked players.

Tomorrow she is playing against Lesley Kerkhove (NED) #245.
elemeledudek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #278
xcrtbckhnd

Through to main draw!!! But drew #2 seed

Good luck anyways!
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #279

elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light elemeledudek is a glorious beacon of light

Seed 2 wasn't much of a problem to her, unfortunately Voracova was.
R32 Kulichkova def. [2] Linette 6-4 6-2
R16 Voracova def. Kulichkova 6-2 2-6 6-4

Good luck next time.
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 01:51 AM   #280
xcrtbckhnd

Where has she been?
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:41 AM   #281

I've just realized she had her 18th birthday 10 days ago. I guess it's a bit too late but happy birthday anyway. Maybe she was celebrating or run out of tournaments due to AER and couldn't play?
But I can't see her on entry lists of any upcoming itfs. It looks like she won't play anywhere before Roland Garros quallies (hope she can make it), or am I missing something here?
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:45 AM   #282
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

She must be injured (my guess) as she won't be able to play RG qualies. Cut off is done after this week when her Istanbul points will be off and will take her out of the top 240. Had she been able to compete it is obvious she would have tried to secure her place in Paris. Such a shame, she certainly would have been one to watch in Q there.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:55 AM   #283

Bad news. But thanks, injury does sound like most probable explanation.
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:33 AM   #284
xcrtbckhnd

Hope she is okay!
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #285
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope she's back soon.