Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #916
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - Dubai - Volume 12

Seriously Jelena? How does one actually allow himself/herself to lose a set against Radwanska 6:0?

I was so hopeful for this match, she played actually pretty great until 0:1 and 40:0... And then: DISASTER. Second set was perfect (her play on the net, being aggressive ), personally I think that she was better even in the first set (she definitely shouldn't have lost it 6:2), but the third set... Best example how tennis is unpredictable, and how everything is possible.

Damn it, I really thought she was on the right path to getting back to where she used to be, but again the key point in the match was her HEAD that cost her so many matches in her career so far. I mean, when I only think about her countless stupid losses to Henin... It makes me sick -.- Now, I just hope that she can recover psychologically fast enough to be mentally fit for IW and Miami... Because if she clings too much to this one... We are in for another painful and disappointing season
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #917
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
jelena is just plain stupid she would have lost anyway. she broke aga 3 times in 2nd set and instead of pressuring her serve at 5-1 she decided to tank that game, and after that aga won 12 points on her serve in a row including that game in 2nd set she won 16 points brainless decision...
Murray did the same in AO vs Nole They are all brainless. NID that the match was over & bagel was coming after 40-0 game
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #918
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sick.
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #919
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won set. And didn't lose to Ivanova or Cohen

I'm positive. She will win Koala MM
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #920
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

Did she seriously get bagelled again by Radwanska?
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #921
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

... I truly have no words.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #922
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Who you have in your banner Ma? I noticed Aga and Petra, but I have no clue about the last 2...
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #923
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I think I've never seen anything similar to this
Her match against Justine at USO '06 was similar. But that one was sort of understandable with it being her first Slam SF and all. For what she did today there are simply no words.
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #924
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Who you have in your banner Ma? I noticed Aga and Petra, but I have no clue about the last 2...
Woz <3 of course and Vika on the right.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #925
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
Woz <3 of course and Vika on the right.

I thought it was Cornet & Myskina
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #926
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

I thought it was Cornet & Myskina
lol, well Vika really doesn't look like herself, but I thought Woz was recognizable.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #927
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

I felt worse only after RG 2008 semifinal. What's wrong with me
LoLex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #928
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena View Post
Azarenka - AO
Aga -RG
Kvitty Lisicki - Wimb
Lisicki Woz - USO

Fixed it forya.
The revenge of generation Suck.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #929
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

She's so confusing - first, I think it's her head. Then, I decide it's her body after all, that she's lost her speed and stamina and without them, has simply become a journeywoman. Then, she goes and gets bagelled by Radwanska after demolishing her in the second set. I would understand had she won the first and lost the second and got frustrated. But how can you be old and tired in the first, young and fresh in the second and then, old and tired and disinterested in the third?
Jelena is a scientific phenomenon.
Or a complete idiot.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #930
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

I didn`t watch last set.
I don`t get it how anyone can lose to Aga, she hits ball with no power, and her game
is so powerless and boring.
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread