Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:02 PM   #31
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - AO - Volume 12

Really, I don't see where she uses it as an excuse. She's just saying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:07 PM   #32
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

"Renalacious" you are not pulling our leg are you? That surely is not "real" Q/A. You made it up didn't you?
I mean I could have written a program to come up with such monotone "answers" like that.
Don't believe it.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:12 PM   #33
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Well, I saw how it was difficult for her to breathe. Did you ever play the match having a cold?
there is truth in what you say, but there is also in what i said. She froze at 5:5. It had nothing to do with the cold. Yea, i saw a lot of sorry glance from her especially in set one (self pity I call it). I admire people like Henin. You never knew when she was sick, and I can assure you she was plenty times. I no longer feel sorry for Jelena. But I do give her top marks for hanging in as best as she could.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:15 PM   #34
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I think we reacted wrongly.

She played against dominant player in Tour, one of the best in history of this sport. And she won not 1, not 2, but 5 games It's obvious that Caroline is far far far far far ahead. Jelena is only 13th in world, but she forced WOzniacki to play her best tennis. And she wasn't healthy.

I'm impressed.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:28 PM   #35
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj5 View Post
there is truth in what you say, but there is also in what i said. She froze at 5:5. It had nothing to do with the cold. Yea, i saw a lot of sorry glance from her especially in set one (self pity I call it). I admire people like Henin. You never knew when she was sick, and I can assure you she was plenty times. I no longer feel sorry for Jelena. But I do give her top marks for hanging in as best as she could.
The example with Henin is not accurate, as she was suffering from asthma and had always an extra-treatment because of the drugs she was taken.

But yeah, I think she failed at 5-5, when she got in the game and Wozniacki played worse. She could have played few points differently.

I was pissed at Jelena when she lost to Schiavone in the 4th round of RG last year, when she played total shit and did ultimate pushing in the 3rd set and that was obviously a tactical fail. Today I think she had a good gameplan but she was too weak to play.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #36
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

She has a flu? Hm, does it mean that she had some physical contact with Anči?!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:35 PM   #37
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

CaroWozniacki Caroline Wozniacki
Good day for me today! Played a good match and won 6-0 7-5 against Jankovic. Now thru to the quarterfinals! Thanks for the support!

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:37 PM   #38
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

Daruma. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #39
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping for something else when I came home.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #40
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

can't remember the last match jj didn't have a cold and/or her period.

but good, as soon as everything gets perfect again she's gonna win them all.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #41
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Yes, mixed doubles as a consolation and as a great hope. It would be great if they manage to win again.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:20 PM   #42
country flag Milos12

Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all Milos12 is a name known to all

Well,comparing to last years results, 460 points from Australia is good result. Jelena Middle East Queen!
Milos12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:20 PM   #43
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
can't remember the last match jj didn't have a cold and/or her period.

but good, as soon as everything gets perfect again she's gonna win them all.
Seriously, what is going on there? She's always got a cold or a runny nose. She's probably single handedly keeping tissue paper manufacturers in business.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:21 PM   #44
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Mixed Doubles.... hmm. I don't even know how I feel about that. It's not like she will be beating Caroline Wozniacki at that event.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 02:23 PM   #45
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Why JJ?! I came to see you for that?!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread