Li Na Livescores Thread - Volume 3 - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1546
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Li Na Livescores Thread - Volume 3

Try my best to trnslate in Mandarin, I dont know what to say in English.

Jiang shan yi gai, ben xing nan yi

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #1547
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
so she doesn't even know what to do when she is serving for a set? double fault then
Yes, her good improved serves always disappeared suddenly when she's about to win the sets/matches.

And I don't understand why she always insisted to try to hit the balls on the lines/corners when Maria or Vika were just pushing the balls to the middle of the court. Her current games are good enough to beat the top two players, but her brain is trying to piss us off.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #1548
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
Yes, her good improved serves always disappeared suddenly when she's about to win the sets/matches.

And I don't understand why she always insisted to try to hit the balls on the lines/corners when Maria or Vika were just pushing the balls to the middle of the court. Her current games are good enough to beat the top two players, but her brain is trying to piss us off.
she will never change

the 1st set was almost perfect, until she decided to fuck it up from nothing. there's always something that switches off her brain in specific moments, but if we have to wait until she finds it to sort it out...

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #1549
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
she will never change

the 1st set was almost perfect, until she decided to fuck it up from nothing. there's always something that switches off her brain in specific moments, but if we have to wait until she finds it to sort it out...
True.

Anyway, now Carlos and Na can totally focus on the training.

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1550
country flag LiNaFan

LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice LiNaFan is just really nice

well some things I noticed during the YEC (I've not been a fan of Na for as long as most of you, so this might all be old news):

Na's first serve sucks when it shouldn't suck.
When Na gets broken, she often breaks straight back.
When Na breaks she gets broken back.
Na can't handle the pressure of winning a set or match.
Maybe Na has too much respect for opponents like Azarenka or Williams.. especially the former.
LiNaFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1551
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Na's serve suck because her serve motion has changed!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1552
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Na's serve suck because her serve motion has changed!
I prefer her new serves. They are getting faster and powerful. She did get more first serves in with her old serves, but they were easily attacked by her opponents.

They will work on the consistency and speed of her new serves during off-season for sure and it will be one of her weapons for the next two seasons before her retirement.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:13 AM   #1553
country flag Pasta-Na

2013 Shenzhen WS R1: Na Li vs. Mandy Minella

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:37 AM   #1554
country flag Pasta-Na

1*-2 Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:39 AM   #1555
country flag Pasta-Na

30 all Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:02 AM   #1556
country flag Pasta-Na

5*-4 Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1557
country flag Pasta-Na

15*-0 Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:04 AM   #1558
country flag Pasta-Na

what the, mandy

30*-0 Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:04 AM   #1559
country flag Pasta-Na

40*-0 Na

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:05 AM   #1560
country flag Pasta-Na

Na wins the first set 6-4

Closed Thread