Fed Cup 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #31
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2012

argghhh, what's happening?
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #32

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

6-5 for Sam!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #33

Woohoo, Sam takes it 6-2 7-5. Looks like it was a bit of an errorfest, but a good effort nonetheless to pull it back from a double break down in the second. Hopefully this will repair a bit of the damage to her confidence after her disastrous Aussie season, and give Jarka and the others a boost as well. Come on Jarka, make it 2-0 now!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #34
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Woohoo, Sam takes it 6-2 7-5. Looks like it was a bit of an errorfest, but a good effort nonetheless to pull it back from a double break down in the second. Hopefully this will repair a bit of the damage to her confidence after her disastrous Aussie season, and give Jarka and the others a boost as well. Come on Jarka, make it 2-0 now!
Well thank god for that! (Of course I was unable to tear myself away for more than 5 minutes... )

It's later than you think...
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siderophyre View Post
Well thank god for that! (Of course I was unable to tear myself away for more than 5 minutes... )
Didn't think so I have the feeling that this match wasn't pretty, but it was so so so important for Sam to win it. I'll take the win, however ugly
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #36
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

Jarka already down 6-0 in 26 minutes...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
Jarka already down 6-0 in 26 minutes...
Looks like Jarka is in a very dark place right now. I hope the others can get behind her so she can start to turn things around.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #38
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

a win from here would be good for her confidence, but i can't really see it happening. i thought at the end of last year that she would come back in 2012 back on track with her tennis, but from what we've seen so far she seems to be getting worse. i reckon/hope she'll be able to turn it around at some stage this year though.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #39

Please don't let this turn into a double bagel
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #40
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Perhaps picking Jarka for the singles wasn't the best decision?!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #41

Quote:
Perhaps picking Jarka for the singles wasn't the best decision?!
Finally the live scores are back, and what do you know? Jarka is 4-1 up in the second set. Not out of it yet. Go Jarks!
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #42
country flag Siderophyre

Jarka finally takes the second after blowing about a million opportunities.

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #43
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 7-6(8) Led at least 6-2, then 7-6, then 8-7, then 9-8. 42 UEs is horrible though.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #44

Quote:
Jarka finally takes the second after blowing about a million opportunities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
0-6 7-6(8) Led at least 6-2, then 7-6, then 8-7, then 9-8. 42 UEs is horrible though.
Given the shape Jarka's head's been in lately, levelling this match already counts as some kind of victory for her (over herself). But yes, the stats don't make very nice reading
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #45
country flag Siderophyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Given the shape Jarka's head's been in lately, levelling this match already counts as some kind of victory for her (over herself). But yes, the stats don't make very nice reading
Yeah - but she really seems to be putting up a fight in the third. Fingers crossed.