R.I.P. Megaupload - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 02:15 PM   #16
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R.I.P. Megaupload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
The thing that gets me, YouTube is far worse at breaching copyright, whenever you report something...nothing gets done about it...

Not true.

Some a-hole decided to copy and re-post all of my videos of Julia Goerges which I shot and while it was a very tedious process I filed complaints for every one of the violations and had them removed. Youtube gives you three strikes for copyright violations and because this person copied about a dozen of my videos, Youtube deleted their account.

I was happy with the outcome.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #17
Lakerfan287

Lakerfan287 has disabled reputation

Megadownload.net (a website I have used to search for matches on megaupload) shows that you can find all of the megaupload links on Usenet. But I can't figure out how that works. Does anyone know anything about it?
Lakerfan287 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #18
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

^ It uses megaupload links too so it's still the same.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #19
Lakerfan287

Lakerfan287 has disabled reputation

well it says the files themselves are on Usenet. Not just the links. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how it works.
Lakerfan287 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #20
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

all those matches gone, im still furious!!

mediafire and sendspace are the best alternatives IMO.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote