The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #1366
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Yes, she does. I was shocked, too. I guess they decided to pay extra $..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #1367
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I feel they have those labels mixed up. I'd go with Maria = Elegance, Caro = Diva, Ana = Charm.... cause I swear to God I never really liked Ivanovic, but then I watched her live and she charmed my pants off

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1368
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I feel they have those labels mixed up. I'd go with Maria = Elegance, Caro = Diva, Ana = Charm.... cause I swear to God I never really liked Ivanovic, but then I watched her live and she charmed my pants off
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #1369
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Agreed.
Ana is so charming. And I'm sure Maria is very elegant when she's practicing rhythmic gymnastics with a hanger and ribbon.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #1370
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that, when speaking of Women's Tennis, the word "elegance" should be reserved exclusively for Pova. She is the epitome of elegance.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #1371
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 06:24 AM   #1372
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks lylux. But.......was this not one of the most memorable of maria's matches?

At least you are five photos ahead of all other sources. Thank goodness for these.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #1373
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014

Last edited by Crux Squall : Apr 28th, 2012 at 10:57 AM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1374
country flag MM_1257

s2cruxs2, I see only the 1st pic.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #1375
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
s2cruxs2, I see only the 1st pic.
Sorry my mistake
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #1376
country flag MM_1257

now I see everything. thanks
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1377
country flag Child in Time

Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice

Masha-Kvitova

Child in Time is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #1378
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Smug hehe

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1379
country flag Child in Time

Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice

Child in Time is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #1380
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to be in particularly great shape at the moment, looking very fit.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote