The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #706
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Oh, OK then. I wouldn't think the other women would want her around. They spend their lives trying to look good and here comes long, lean, fit and trim Pova in between tennis tournaments putting them all to shame. How did that old song go: She's too sexy for her ...
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #707
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Oh, OK then. I wouldn't think the other women would want her around. They spend their lives trying to look good and here comes long, lean, fit and trim Pova in between tennis tournaments putting them all to shame. How did that old song go: She's too sexy for her ...
haha this pretty much.
and different song but it might as well have been written about Masha.
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #708
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

just watched the chelsea show has anyone else ??-hilarious maria actually admits shes a bitchto quote she doesnt HIGH FIVE the other girls in the shower room
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #709
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
You really need to get out more.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #710
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
its just a shame her boobs are too small that I prefer large breasted women.
You're welcome.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #711
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
You really need to get out more.
Thank you.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #712
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

x67HQ from the pre-Oscar party
http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...d-26-february/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #713
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #714
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I mentioned Erryn in another thread which led me to the thought that Erryn was in Moscow with Maria in 2007 and that they made some kind of a photoblog together. I have never seen it. Does anyone have any pics or knows where can I see them? I tried to look in the photo thread of 2007 here on SS but most of the photos from the blog are deleted and Maria's official site doesn't have them either.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #715
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I mentioned Erryn in another thread which led me to the thought that Erryn was in Moscow with Maria in 2007 and that they made some kind of a photoblog together. I have never seen it. Does anyone have any pics or knows where can I see them? I tried to look in the photo thread of 2007 here on SS but most of the photos from the blog are deleted and Maria's official site doesn't have them either.
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=14152&st=120
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 11:10 AM   #716
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Paper Magazine - Spring 2012, HQ, scanned by septimiu29:

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM   #717
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Qetusi Spasibo.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM   #718
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

From Facebook

Quote:
Everyone is smiling...must have been a good practice! Except after spending a full day with all these boys, I need to spend some time with Mickey Mouse and get back in touch with my feminine side!
EDIT: Already in News & Articles
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:07 PM   #719
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have the same visor as Mash.
Old Mar 2nd, 2012, 07:24 AM   #720
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
Out of this world, snooked, as usual! Many thx...
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote