The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #616
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Sleeping and eating, please let us not forget this.

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #617
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all
Question Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Can any one identify when and where these were taken?
Thanks

C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #618
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Can any one identify when and where these were taken?
Thanks

2002 Indian Wells:

http://tinyurl.com/7tczjkj
http://tinyurl.com/79ycklm

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #619
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Many Thanks
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #620
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

Mashy I can't give you more rep right now, but just consider it's like I did.

Np, I gladly did for the community.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #621
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

41HQ from the first game in Paris
http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...is-8-february/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #622
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Glampova at her best! She looks amazing in all those pics! I think it's pretty clear that Maria will be involved in the fashion world once her tennis career is over!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #623
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

some amazing and different pics at the 1/4 final in Paris, x52HQ

http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...s-10-february/
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #624
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

From FB:

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
about an hour ago

Isn't exercising outside so refreshing? Running has never been my favorite but you know what, with a view like this am I really complaining!
The best feeling is when you're done with the last sprint and you can just enjoy the jog back.

Yes, your life sucks Maria. Though must say, for running not much beats the Auckland waterfront. Giselle > Maria.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #625
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooked View Post
some amazing and different pics at the 1/4 final in Paris, x52HQ

http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...s-10-february/

Thanks snooked! These pics are like jewels : simply precious!
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:28 PM   #626
country flag Snooked

some fashion pics now, first of Marc Jacobs show, x24HQ
http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...y-13-february/
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #627
country flag Snooked

16HQ from Vera Wang show
http://hqworld.net/2012/02/maria-sha...k-14-february/
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #628
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Maybe it was already here

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM   #629
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

This blogs talks about how they did Marias hair for fashion week.
http://www.anthonyleonardsalon.com/b...a-maria-maria/
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:33 PM   #630
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote