The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #601
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Maria . Why does she have to look so hot in everything she wears .

I bet if she wore a potato sack she would still look amazing on it .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #602
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I know the brand and the designer, have never seen him before though, I ain't that ignorant to never have heard of Oscar de la Renta His bridal collection has some gorgeous gowns, Martha better snatch something from it
I'm more of in the league of "Anything but Vera Wang." Not that I hate her dresses but so many other female celebs have worn her dresses at their weddings, Martha should be more unique!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #603
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Still no more pictures from that Oscar de la Renta show? I found a couple of websites that had them, but they were only available to professionals.

Last edited by s teddy : Feb 16th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #604
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Potato sack? I'd love to see her in one of those, with 6" heels! What a gorgeous lady.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #605
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
Still no more pictures from that Oscar de la Renta show? I found a couple of websites that had them, but they were only available to professionals.

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #606
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

GOD bless you Mashy keep posting please post more pics from Rodarte collection Thanxs
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #607

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurqanMashaFan#1 View Post
GOD bless you Mashy keep posting please post more pics from Rodarte collection Thanxs
Here you go:

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #608

Vera Wang Fall 2012 Collection - 21 more

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #609

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #610
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurqanMashaFan#1 View Post
GOD bless you Mashy

Mashy I can't give you more rep right now, but just consider it's like I did.

Last edited by Trih : Feb 16th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #611
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all Fed_Ds is a name known to all

Whoa, She makes Wintour look like a midget.
Maria, stunning as always
hope she goes to more events tonight!
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #612
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ahhh the simplicity of home life!
My favorite cup of coffee.
And a stroll along the beach.
I seriously think Maria tanked Paris for Fashion Week

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #613
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

lol did Maria really just link to justjared

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #614
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

What a weirdo.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #615
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Mash, enjoying her time home, off, having walks, drinking coffee, going to Fashion shows, meeting glam people, drinking tea... And posting links to justjared. DOOOOOOOORK. Now I hope this time off reflects well. We need her to be motivated and play well.