The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #4441
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Hey, does anyone have a pic of the handshake between Maria & Vikaria from Moscow '07 and from this year's Beijing final?
Why do you want them, Prince?

I can share you my secret collection if you are in urgent need of them (though the moscow handshake pic has a watermark on it: something Poiree can take care of), but I don't have them offered free of charge, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #4442
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

omg she's such a PR whore

Look what I found at Miami airport. First time I ran into the candy without knowing it was there.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #4443
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect businesswoman
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #4444
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Hey, does anyone have a pic of the handshake between Maria & Vikaria from Moscow '07 and from this year's Beijing final?
Hope this can help...

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #4445
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

54 GIFS - SEXYPOVA DES 2012 exhi match http://www.mediafire.com/view/?497sv...4edz2lg1v,grid

download to see whole GIF animation

Last edited by slvr1969 : Dec 6th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #4446
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Maria won't be there much longer. She is going to play an exo with Caro soon. Might already be there as Caro twitted that she was on her way to a gala dinner with everyone playing in the exo.

Last edited by Advantage Me : Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #4447
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

MS in Brazil:

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #4448
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Need mooooooooar pics.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #4449
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Not any pro pics to find "only" Twitter phone pics...

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #4450
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Is it from press conference?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #4451
country flag Trih

Yeah should be from the presentation of all the matches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Not any pro pics to find "only" Twitter phone pics...
I see I'm not the only one wandering around on other forums looking for pics
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #4452
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Sexypova - MULTIMEDIA files - http://www.mediafire.com/-sexypova-

Last edited by slvr1969 : Dec 6th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4453
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #4454
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
54 GIFS - SEXYPOVA DES 2012 exhi match http://www.mediafire.com/view/?497sv...4edz2lg1v,grid

download to see whole GIF animation
I have partial success in downloading....I would like to see a good version of 05. Bodywise, it looks like one of the most perfectly proportioned shots I have seen of Maria.
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #4455
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!