The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 296 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #4426
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Looks like
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #4427
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^is that recent?
Maria Sharapova at Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy - YouTube
►*0:40►*0:40
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1028-blxOCY
Feb 18, 2009 - Uploaded by bestsportsvacations
Maria Sharapova during practice at Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy 02/18/2009 by www ...
More videos for sharapova at nick bollettieri academy »

Is this the same thing?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #4428
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Another one
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #4429
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's from her practice yesterday. Screen cap of the stream recording.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #4430
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

It's good that she is practicing , next season is going to be tough for all top 10 players. She shouldn't stagnate on her 2012 level

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #4431
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Yeah it's from her practice yesterday. Screen cap of the stream recording.

And a link to the stream?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #4432
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
It's good that she is practicing , next season is going to be tough for all top 10 players. She shouldn't stagnate on her 2012 level
You are right for sure, but I am guessing to have some expo matches is useful as well. It is closer to real life match than routine practice. Or I miss something?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #4433
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
And a link to the stream?
I uploaded it here, http://telly.com/0G3AP there is no part 2 as she finished like a minute after this.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #4434
country flag JamieOwen3

if u meant the live stream http://live.imgacademies.com/Tennis/Court-8.aspx

Old Dec 4th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #4435
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #4436
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I think I just watched her on the live feed. Really neat! Will it work every day? Thanks a lot!
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #4437
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post
I think I just watched her on the live feed. Really neat! Will it work every day? Thanks a lot!
if Masha continues to practice there , probably yes.... I'm not sure that they were aware about cameras and streaming , they might switch it off

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Dec 4th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #4438
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I uploaded it here, http://telly.com/0G3AP there is no part 2 as she finished like a minute after this.
Why can't I watch it?
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #4439
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

From Nick Bollettieri's Twitter: "Just like the good old days. Maria and Tommy after their almost 2 hour practice."
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #4440
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

HQs