The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM   #4216
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Glamour is the worst magazine if we speak about style, fashion etc .... No wonder all women look like Lindsay Lohan on their photoshoots

Last edited by NashaMasha : Nov 22nd, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:48 PM   #4217
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

The hair is a mess but I like the red dress.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #4218
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Hair and makeup look terrible, but the red dress with that neckline........
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #4219
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Worst photoshoot ever...such a mess
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM   #4220
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

The hair (bangs) are not photoshopped. Afterall she posted a photo of wearing them. Criticize Adir. Or Maria's head which is not made for bangs.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:38 PM   #4221
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

In what month and year were these photos taken?
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:03 AM   #4222
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

From Maria's facebook

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I like to say Gobble Gobble!!
As many are passed out on the couch from eating turkey, I'm passed out on the gym floor after a day of good training. Now it's my turn for some turkey!!

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:35 AM   #4223
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

o so pretty!!
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #4224
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

So lovely
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #4225
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

My favorite Maria look. Athletic attire, no make-up, maybe a little sweat, and hair in a pony tail. Nobody is more radiant.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #4226
country flag Boygenius

Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice

Is this Masha? Somebody tell from where this image is....
Boygenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #4227
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Google image search is not that hard to use It would lead you here with one click: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau.../7/9/index.htm
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #4228
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

From her facebook page:

Quote:
Another sunny day in Florida...
I'm not sure if I'm seeing things, but theres something strange about her racquet. Could be the sunlight..
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #4229
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I noticed her ankle's taped probably because of the exho in Prague, I still can't believed she managed to get injured at an exhibition
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #4230
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe its an updated model.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote