The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 276 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #4126
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Masha live now: http://homestead-india.com/live-stream/stream.html

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #4127
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
maria does not Wear bikini in beach . Why and Why and Why ?
A choice of attitude...

1.just because I am on vacation does not mean I don't work out every day and watch my diet. I will probably have my picture taken in a bikini.

2. I have worked so hard for so long, and now I am on vacation. I am gonna relax, enjoy the cuisine all I want, and wear baggy, unrevealing clothes. If I have 2 or 3 added kilos when I get back, I will deal with them quickly...or I might decide they feel pretty good on me.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #4128
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

peak offcourt Masha
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #4129
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of those pics in HQ.

Click the pics for full size.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #4130
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha's going to age so damn well
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #4131
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

These pics

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #4132
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello New Delhi!
Trying to stay awake as I get ready to hit the stage at an event with my new partner Homestead.
And wearing one of my favorite new fall items in my closet...a printed Etro skirt. Prints are in, right?! I can't keep track!

From Hipsterpova to Grandmartha! That was quick.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #4133
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
A woman of great depth. An amazing competitor and tennis player. An amazing businesswoman. And someone who's naturally inquisitive and curious about the world, who loves to travel and learn and experience different aspects of life and cultures.

And she's someone who's not afraid to show her fun and snarky side from time to time on and off the court.

So admirable and easy to be a fan of.
I think we are on a similar wave length with regards to Maria.
Quite simply, I cannot think of a more amazing and fascinating woman.
On top of the World in her profession, a great personality and charisma, looks almost impossible to match.

I'm now watching the latest pictures on this thread and I'm hopelessly short of words to describe how gorgeous she is.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #4134
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Masha is beyond gorgeous. Breathtaking And her jokes on the stage
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #4135
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

I love Grandmartha
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #4136
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some more

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #4137
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4138
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

YAS Maria! Werk!
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #4139
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has the most striking eyes.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #4140
Noten

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

She looks stunning!
And since she seems to love prints so much she should start wearing Dries Van Noten, I'd die
Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote