The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 09:51 PM   #3856
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:54 PM   #3857
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Lefty shots..
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM   #3858
country flag Mashafrvfan

Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Masha in Serena's dress would have been great
Mashafrvfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #3859
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

^ nah, you kinda need bigger boobs for that type of dress.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:35 PM   #3860
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova of Russia serves to Sara Errani of Italy in round robin play during the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships at Sinan Erdem Dome October 23, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x21

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:35 PM   #3861
country flag ryczy

Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:58 PM   #3862
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryczy View Post
love this shot
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:23 PM   #3863
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Marena Williampova Just get married already Look at Vika and Aga

“You do not want to know about it. It’s not PG-13…We did not talk about tennis. Obviously when you’re sitting there for 45 minutes and you’re listening to a lot of Turkish speeches, at some point you’re going to start some conversations in English. It may be a little inappropriate and rude maybe, but we couldn’t…we were just joking about a few things.”
— Maria Sharapova

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #3864
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized there was a bald guy at the back who kept looking at Masha and Serena

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 11:32 PM   #3865
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ OMG
rena's facepalm is hilarious
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #3866
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I just realized there was a bald guy at the back who kept looking at Masha and Serena
How dare he? Don't they have laws protecting unbelievably attractive women from being looked at by guys without hair? Shouldn't he be required to wear a hat, or something?
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #3867
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

I believe you made a typo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
How dare he? Don't they have laws protecting an unbelievably attractive woman from being looked at by guys without hair? Shouldn't he be required to wear a hat, or something?
Fixed
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #3868
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
OMG Marena Williampova Just get married already Look at Vika and Aga

“You do not want to know about it. It’s not PG-13…We did not talk about tennis. Obviously when you’re sitting there for 45 minutes and you’re listening to a lot of Turkish speeches, at some point you’re going to start some conversations in English. It may be a little inappropriate and rude maybe, but we couldn’t…we were just joking about a few things.”
— Maria Sharapova
Oh. my. gosh. I just woke up and this is the first thing I see. I died of laughter
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #3869
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
I believe you made a typo:

Fixed
No, I did not. Personally I find Maria more attractive, but it is not worldwide unanimous. They are certainly both amazing women, and it is a wonderful thing that Maria wanted to report about how much fun they were having.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #3870
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

it´s funny how different they look when they stand on the court against each other they look here like very good friends and Maria doesn´t even care about that Olympic loss

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote