The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #3796
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

she wears Converse? i am so looking forward to YEC and then i will have a chance to see Maria for the first time in my life in Prague exhibition

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #3797
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Los Angeles airport - 16/10/2012

Is that Mamapova behind her?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #3798
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Yes, it's Yelena.
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #3799
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Maria in Istanbul with Yelena:

Last edited by Angelpova : Oct 20th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #3800
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
Liked · 44 minutes ago

Here is something I thought you would enjoy. It's a photo blog of how Sugarpova came to life. http://www.sugarpova.com/about/
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3801
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Maria Sharapova
Liked · 44 minutes ago
Here is something I thought you would enjoy. It's a photo blog of how Sugarpova came to life. http://www.sugarpova.com/about/
HQ

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #3802
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Training - Istanbul

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #3803
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Masha with Turkish Juniors

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #3804
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Some of those pics are a little worrying.
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3805
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG guys you're such drama queens
I don't really expect her to be beaming whilst on the practise courts, she's obviously working on things, tweaking with hoggy and lets not forget this is right at the tail end of the season so she's bound to be a bit more fed up. We'll see if these pictures actually prove anything if she can't snatch a win next week
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #3806
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

You're a very naughty girl and if you don't behave you'll have to stand in the corner!
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #3807
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

^ LoL thats funny!
Jamrock,20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #3808
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova meets local junior tennis players with Ayda Uluc, President of the Turkish Tennis Federation after her practice session for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships 2012.

Click for full size.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #3809
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post

You're a very naughty girl and if you don't behave you'll have to stand in the corner!
Very good, and now in HQ.

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #3810
country flag roddo1234

Practice in HQ, click for full size.