The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:48 PM   #331
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

some repost maybe some adds

45 HQ from 1st round of AO 2012
http://hqworld.net/2012/01/maria-sha...ne-17-january/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #332
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
She loves the hat. You guys think she dyed her hair? Maybe it is just the light. She looks a bit sunburnt and very tired to me.
Don't know. Maybe it's just bleached out from the Australian sun
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 07:30 PM   #333
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

It must be hard to be in the Russian winter, especially since she's barley ever in the cold(jealous).
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:18 PM   #334
country flag Jtdrum10

Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
She loves the hat. You guys think she dyed her hair? Maybe it is just the light. She looks a bit sunburnt and very tired to me.
BTW Now you will dislike me for saying this, but I'd love to see her in fur coat and Russian hat.
Me too!
Jarmila Groth
Jtdrum10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:44 PM   #335
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:47 PM   #336
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Nice photo.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:47 PM   #337
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing the video of Vika on Ellen makes me even more sad about Maria's loss. Thats Masha's playground
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:52 PM   #338
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Seeing the video of Vika on Ellen makes me even more sad about Maria's loss. Thats Masha's playground

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:21 AM   #339
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

No one can top Masha's ping pong match with Ellen.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:27 AM   #340
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

We need a repository of Maria gifs. I use them sparingly so I don't have an account saved for it or anything. I like the bitch stare ones and the "Shut up" hand signal at the French Open last year. Anybody have those handy?

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:14 AM   #341
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

perfect features for another round of HOT & SIZZLING SWIMSUIT issue

maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:08 AM   #342
country flag imema

imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light

imema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:32 AM   #343
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM   #344
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

The official pre-match press conference - the Russian national team

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM   #345
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote