The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #3301
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

My point was, that Maria continues to work very hard to look as great as she does. Maybe it is not even necessary, I think I will trim that post down to just the part that I thought was relevant to whatever "old Maria" was or was not.

Last edited by nelsondan : Aug 24th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #3302
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't work hard to look great, she works hard to play well.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #3303
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
She doesn't work hard to look great, she works hard to play well.
I agree...but it does work out well for how she looks.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #3304
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Little Mashenka is so cuuuute

Meanwhile, Maria's training 23.08. Photos from russian blog. Masha looks tired and sad

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #3305
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see Masha play in shorts
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #3306
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

That is sooo not a Samsung Galaxy... tsk tsk.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #3307
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
That is sooo not a Samsung Galaxy... tsk tsk.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #3308
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Please read carefully what the posters said. Then you'll find easily accusations of Maria in cheating. Cheating WTA, tournament of Cincinnati and her fans who expected her to play.
If you did not know, as per the law and as per the tennis rules when a person (tennis players in this case) intentionally avoids participation in a tournament(s) for which has contractual obligations to play, by saying lies or by presenting documents with improper (false) contents, it is a crime (fault). And if all these actions were taken with intent for personal benefits then the crime is even bigger.
If someone says Maria intentionally did not play in Cincinnati it means he/she accuses Maria that was not ill and presented false document to WTA. And when adding that she did it because of Monday's Sugarpova events then the accusations become much worse because she did it for personal benefits.
I understand that most of the posters here are young, which is great, but young people hurry to say something without thinking about the full meaning of their words. That's why I calmly try to explain: Maria was willing to play Montreal and Cincinnati, but unfortunately was not able because of her illness.
Hope it is clear now.
I don't wanna reply because it's so not the right thread to do this but I still wanted to anyway.

Personally, I think Maria did intend to skip Montreal/Cincinnati. With that said, the fact that her fans think that doesn't mean they're accusing her of cheating/breaking a law at all (I think, well not me anyways). I'm totally fine and couldn't care less if she skips a tournament--she can do whatever she wants. If she needs to promote her business then so be it. I'm sure most fans think the same.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3309
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
I wanna see Masha play in shorts
Like Vichka?

C'mon guys, we know that PhonePova uses 3-4 telephones... One for business, one for lovers, one for family and friends...
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #3310
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I don't wanna reply because it's so not the right thread to do this but I still wanted to anyway.

Personally, I think Maria did intend to skip Montreal/Cincinnati. With that said, the fact that her fans think that doesn't mean they're accusing her of cheating/breaking a law at all (I think, well not me anyways). I'm totally fine and couldn't care less if she skips a tournament--she can do whatever she wants. If she needs to promote her business then so be it. I'm sure most fans think the same.
If most fans think the same they are wrong.
Maria not only wanted to play Montreal and Cincinnati, she did everything possible to play there. That's why her team was in Montreal. Unfortunately the illness did not allow her to participate.
Now you can see the effects of the illness. You have all the proofs, simply need to look carefully to her training photos and videos. Maria's energy level is much lower than before, the speed is slower and the reaction time is bigger, you see the pain which she is going through at every training session because the illness reduced the power of the muscles, etc.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #3311
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria not only wanted to play Montreal and Cincinnati, she did everything possible to play there. That's why her team was in Montreal. Unfortunately the illness did not allow her to participate.
sure sure and Sugarpova promo in Henri Bendel she planned to make just after her match in Cincinatti ))))

and then visit CBS

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #3312
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

26HQ at the Hamptons Magazine celebration http://hqworld.net/2012/08/maria-sha...ity-20-august/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #3313
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
sure sure and Sugarpova promo in Henri Bendel she planned to make just after her match in Cincinatti ))))

and then visit CBS
You are saying like Maria was complete lock for the final
Anyway, I believe Maria was ill, definitely for Montreal. As for Cincy may be she wanted to rest or wasn't feeling good to compete on high level and Sugarpova was coming...

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #3314
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
You are saying like Maria was complete lock for the final
Anyway, I believe Maria was ill, definitely for Montreal. As for Cincy may be she wanted to rest or wasn't feeling good to compete on high level and Sugarpova was coming...

This!
And not to mention the recovery time after the beer and vodka...

The illness surely didn't / won't help (if it existed), or even if it was not illness, just the toll of the summer, Wimby, Olympics, clay season before that and so on... This part of year, her form usually drops (do not try convince me that it doesn't, the pattern through the years is clear) for several reasons... And I expect(ed) a natural decline in form, and all these factors (hard summer, virus, Sugarpova) will just add to it. Then her form will start raising slowly again... But who knows, maybe she will surprise us.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #3315
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post

The illness surely didn't / won't help (if it existed)
Baseless accusations.
So, not only Maria is not telling the truth, but the physician who signed the Medical Information Form is a liar.
O, my...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote