The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM   #3241
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
You're trying to be funny, right?
If Maria had had any intention of playing Cincy, she would have scheduled all of those events for tuesday. #CommonSense
What is missing in your conclusion is exactly the common sense.
Are you aware of Maria's obligations in Cincinnati? Are you aware how much money she lost because was not able to play in Montreal and Cincinnati?
Are you aware... seems meaningless asking, it is clear you are not aware.
If you are Maria's fan, you should be not only aware, but know all details of it.
Participation in Cincinnati was planed and prepared long time ago.
Unfortunately Maria was not able to play in Montreal and Cincinnati and gifted to Azarenka many things...

Last edited by denny5576 : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:34 PM   #3242
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Are you aware of Maria's obligations in Cincinnati? Are you aware how much money she lost because was not able to play in Montreal and Cincinnati?
If you are Maria's fan, you should be not only aware, but know all details of it.
Unfortunately Maria was not able to play in Montreal and Cincinnati and gifted to Azarenka many things...
With all due respect to you and with all due respect to the forum... you guys know I love Maria and all but at the bolded part I just had to - poor little Masha... - em, somehow cannot dwell if Maria doesn't get money from one tournament or two or if she has to pay some punishment...
And like she said it:
Quote:
"Personally, if I am injured however big or small the fine is, the body is no support for me and if this is the tournament where you have to participate or get zero points. For me the health is the most important thing, if I am healthy then I can go on court and beat someone and not go and save whatever money and I pay the fine. "We have a new system of new rules and mandatory tournaments and its very successful because all the top players attend. Sometimes all the top players are not there because some players get injured but sometimes you have to pay a little out of your pocket and not play."
It's not like she isn't ready to do it...

Afterall Maria herself said it: "I had a little bit like a stomach virus in Montreal and decided to rest..." She didn't plan to play Cincy when she withdrew from Montreal.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #3243
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes, I am aware of all of that.

Are you aware that Maria's monday schedule was planned and confirmed with the respective tv stations weeks in advance?
Nobody knew how the Olympics were gonna go for Maria. She could have lost in the 1st or 2nd round and then would have had plenty of time to prepare for Montreal and Cincy. Had that been the case, the only unknown variables would have been Maria's form and the weather and I seriously doubt Max had set up all those interviews for Maria if there'd been just a slight possibility that she wouldn't make it to New York in time...

Honestly, I'm tired of you constantly acting like Mr. Know-it-all, pretending to have inside information on all things 'Pova, when it has become increasingly obvious that you don't know shit.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM   #3244
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Yes, I am aware of all of that.

Are you aware that Maria's monday schedule was planned and confirmed with the respective tv stations weeks in advance?

Honestly, I'm tired of you...
No, you are not aware. Otherwise will never think Maria had planed to skip Cincinnati.
The Maria's schedule is planed months ahead.
Everything for 20th of August was agreed before RG.
If you want me to stop criticizing your statements then stop accusing Maria in things which you know nothing about.
OK?
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #3245
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

^ dude. you're spewing horseshit. What's a tournament fine for maria? its nothing. Considering her monday schedule she never intended to play cincinnati. These interviews require some prep work also.
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:53 PM   #3246
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Sugarpova launch x61HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/08/maria-sha...ork-20-august/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:57 PM   #3247
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
No, you are not aware. Otherwise will never think Maria had planed to skip Cincinnati.
The Maria's schedule is planed months ahead.
Everything for 20th of August was agreed before RG.
If you want me to stop criticizing your statements then stop accusing Maria in things which you know nothing about.
OK?
My friend works for Hampton magazine and she knew Maria was coming to the party moths before cincy.

She didn't lose any money. Imagine how much all her promoting helped sell Sugarpova. The candy line is doing really well thanks to all her appearances.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #3248
country flag denny5576

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
^ dude. you're spewing horseshit. What's a tournament fine for maria? its nothing. Considering her monday schedule she never intended to play cincinnati. These interviews require some prep work also.
Your high level intelligence sparks from every word
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM   #3249
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
With all due respect to you and with all due respect to the forum... you guys know I love Maria and all but at the bolded part I just had to - poor little Masha... - em, somehow cannot dwell if Maria doesn't get money from one tournament or two or if she has to pay some punishment...
And like she said it:

It's not like she isn't ready to do it...

Afterall Maria herself said it: "I had a little bit like a stomach virus in Montreal and decided to rest..." She didn't plan to play Cincy when she withdrew from Montreal.
Poor thing, losing a shit ton of money. How will she cope?
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3250
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
My friend works for Hampton magazine and she knew Maria was coming to the party moths before cincy.

She didn't lose any money. Imagine how much all her promoting helped sell Sugarpova. The candy line is doing really well thanks to all her appearances.
Right.
For a business woman that she is, it's: Sugarpova>>>>>>>>>>>Cincy
It's a no brainer, really.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #3251
country flag denny5576

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Correct, everything was agreed long time ago, like I already said.
Maria lost money (and not only money) tennis wise. And if the things till the end of the season are going not as planed Maria will lose several million dollars.
All this has nothing to do with Sugarpova.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM   #3252
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

What the... actual deal? Who is accusing Maria on anything here?? I really am amazed what has this forum turned into these last few months... All these personal attacks... Denny do you know atominside to speak about the poster's intelligence level??? What?!?!

Yeah, wowwow.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #3253
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Correct, everything was agreed long time ago, like I already said.
Maria lost money (and not only money) tennis wise. And if the things till the end of the season are going not as planed Maria will lose several million dollars.
All this has nothing to do with Sugarpova.
Are you referring to her bonuses for the No.1 and tournament titles?
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3254
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I would like to think Maria is the type of person who intends to honor her commitments and contracts, and that her withdrawals were due to legitimate reasons.

Let's turn the discussion to the bozo who said Maria has no ass... more fun.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3255
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Are you referring to her bonuses for the No.1 and tournament titles?

I think so.

Still, I maintain my position: Denny is full of sh*t.

We all know her schedule was made months ago (before the season).
We all know that her media blitz was planned weeks or even months ago.
We all know that Maria lost price money & appearance fees and has to pay fines due to skipping out of Montreal and Cincy.
I think most of us are aware that Maria's chances of finishing the year at number 1 got slimmer after skipping those events.
I think most of us are aware of what performance bonuses are and that Maria's deals most likely include such.

Do you have anything to add other than your opinion, cause that's sure as heck all you have to offer, Denny...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote