The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM   #3226
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

главное верить - The most important is to believe

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:09 PM   #3227
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria's NY training https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:07 PM   #3228
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM   #3229
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post
Thanks for the pics, Haythem. Is Maria wearing a 'sugarpova' ring on her right hand?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM   #3230
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

add
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM   #3231
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks for the pics, Haythem. Is Maria wearing a 'sugarpova' ring on her right hand?
Omg, that's tacky lol
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #3232
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
главное верить - The most important is to believe

What's this from? Looking baller.

I like how Maria's strong is beautiful tagline is about identity.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:41 AM   #3233
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post

Maria Sharapova
Not only am I getting ready for the US Open !
Worried about her...

]
no longer worried, she looks fine.(7 photos)

Last edited by nelsondan : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:14 AM   #3234
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Ps. Moring show, Sugarpova launch, Hamptons cover party, Jimmy Fallon... there was now way Pova was gonna play Cincy, huh?
Great logic!
Have you participated even once in such events?
Have you an idea how such events are planed and prepared?
How a tournament which for Maria could have ended August 18th or earlier is connected to events on the next Monday?
When you do not know something then do not make baseless conclusions about it.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:13 AM   #3235
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Great logic!
Have you participated even once in such events?
Have you an idea how such events are planed and prepared?
How a tournament which for Maria could have ended August 18th or earlier is connected to events on the next Monday?
When you do not know something then do not make baseless conclusions about it.

Do you really think TeamPova would have risked a rain delayed final? All it took was for Pova to play great and to rain on sunday and everything would have been ruined.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:41 AM   #3236
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Do you really think TeamPova would have risked a rain delayed final? All it took was for Pova to play great and to rain on sunday and everything would have been ruined.
I am thinking about the final only after the win in the semi-final match.
It was clear last year, when the calendar 2012 was introduced, that the semi-finalists and finalists at OG have no chance winning Montreal or Cincinnati, or may be better to say have a slim chance. All top players had planed their calendar 2012 taking that fact in consideration.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:12 AM   #3237
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was clear last year, when the calendar 2012 was introduced, that the semi-finalists and finalists at OG have no chance winning Montreal or Cincinnati, or may be better to say have a slim chance. All top players had planed their calendar 2012 taking that fact in consideration.
You're trying to be funny, right?
If Maria had had any intention of playing Cincy, she would have scheduled all of those events for tuesday. #CommonSense
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:07 AM   #3238
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you trying to say Maria and her team already knew she would not be winning Cincy? That is not Maria's style. Her mentality does not work like that. She enters to WIN!
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:20 AM   #3239
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria has been wearing this ring almost all year already. I am telling you it was a message to get the image of the logo stuck in our heads before the logo appeared.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:32 AM   #3240
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
I'm obsessed with the lips logo you chose. How'd you come up with that?

Well, I've always loved lips—this ring, which I've had for forever, has little lips on it! I have so much jewelry that has lip images—and not that I'd wear it all at once, of course, but I've always thought there was something interesting about that image. It's playful and fun. I wanted the shapes and the forms of the candy itself to be really playful, too—there are worms, and spiders, and these little licorice bits that don't even taste like actual licorice...
http://www.luckymag.com/blogs/luckyr...a-Candy-Launch
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote