The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 02:24 AM   #3196
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I thought the red one was for Jimmy Kimmel. That black dress is actually the same as Britney's first X Factor one, only she wore the pink. Amazed at how fierce she pulled it off, I thought it was definitely one for big curves.

I didn't know there was a Tag Heur event today? Dress looks stunning anyway.

OMG just realising, four different outfits in one day.
And she probably had more in between.
What tag heur event? Do you mean the magazine cover party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
I just saw those photos with the black dress that's from the Fallon show. Now I'm excited!. She looks incredible. I wonder if she beats Fallon at his game, he gets many of his guests to play that.
Haha sorry I always get them mixed up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
Is it the engagment ring back on those Henri Bendel pictures ?
I think it's a different ring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 02:26 AM   #3197
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Is that what it was, I just seen Tag Heur on the back board and assumed. Maria has really timed everything got to do with this launch so well. I know it's been said today before, but she can never get enough credit for how well she manages her off court activities.
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:19 AM   #3198
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Is that what it was, I just seen Tag Heur on the back board and assumed. Maria has really timed everything got to do with this launch so well. I know it's been said today before, but she can never get enough credit for how well she manages her off court activities.
I think tag heur is just One of the sponsors of the event.

I'm so jelaouse all these rich socialites taking my spot at the party PLUS they got free bags of Sugarpova.
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:28 AM   #3199
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Someone upload the Fallon interview

She looks absolutely gorgeous.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:40 AM   #3200
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

Maria on Fallon was great! She was so funny, she was trying to cheat! She threw three balls at once, but missed them all. And she tried to hit him with one when he made fun of her. She lost 2-1, but at least she made one. Just when I think I can't love this girl anymore I see something like this. She is the best!
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:13 AM   #3201
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Wow she looks great in all these recent photos especially at the sugarpova launch. Red lips suit her
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:32 AM   #3202
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

her legs....???? NEVEEEEEEER......NOT FOR ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH
maashafan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM   #3203
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

So damn classy

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM   #3204
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold

karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:31 AM   #3205
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow I need the video of Maria chug pova

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:46 AM   #3206
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Looking GORGE
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:07 AM   #3207
country flag Winfield

Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice Winfield is just really nice

Her legs looked amazing on that Fallon interview. The best pair in the sport

And she seemed really at ease, bubbly - it's funny because you never hear her in these types of situations, it's mostly just pre or post-game interviews (or product placements, lol).

I also can't get over how perfect her American accent is. Then again, she has lived in the country most of her adult life...
Winfield is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:12 AM   #3208
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. Fallon seems to play beer pong with all his tennis guests.

Ps. Moring show, Sugarpova launch, Hamptons cover party, Jimmy Fallon... there was now way Pova was gonna play Cincy, huh?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:46 AM   #3209
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Maria is gorgeous everywhere.
QUEEN!

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3210
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

Ps. Moring show, Sugarpova launch, Hamptons cover party, Jimmy Fallon... there was now way Pova was gonna play Cincy, huh?
Those were my thoughts exactly. But then only her devoted fans suss these things out. The general media just follow each other's tails blindly.

I love Maria's outfit on Jimmy Fallon. Those shoes make her look 'phew'. Great to see the playful side of her. Makes a change from same old boring questions on post match conferences.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote