The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #3061
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

well everyone has different choices.

I have put Kim this time, since its her last! So go Kimmy!(unless she draws Maria of course. )

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #3062
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Can some one please advise when and where these were taken.
Thx in advance

C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3063
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
well everyone has different choices.

I have put Kim this time, since its her last! So go Kimmy!(unless she draws Maria of course. )
Every year is her last on the tour lol
I don't believe her anymore.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #3064
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Also, what year was this please.

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #3065
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Also, what year was this please.

july 2004, just after wimbledon
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #3066
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Love this one!

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3067
country flag C_Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
july 2004, just after wimbledon
Many Thanks
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #3068
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #3069
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post

Where is that photo from?
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #3070
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Where's this pic from?

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #3071
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Strong is beautiful campaign. I think it is taken from behind the scenes video when Adir is taking care of her hair.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #3072
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's from the WTA strong is beautiful shoot.

edit: oops you beat me to it!

She looks gorgeous in that pic.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #3073
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Strong is beautiful campaign. I think it is taken from behind the scenes video when Adir is taking care of her hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I think it's from the WTA strong is beautiful shoot.

edit: oops you beat me to it!

She looks gorgeous in that pic.
Thanks, girls

Yes, she looks gorge in that one.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #3074
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Where's this pic from?

I've never seen this picture before. There is some manipulation of light here. The eyebrow is a little dark right?

gegalli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #3075
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
Not only am I getting ready for the US Open but I'm also getting my sweet tooth ready for next Monday. It's only 5 days to go! Meanwhile visit www.sugarpova.com and sign up for the latest and sweetest updates. I can't wait for everyone to see the candy and especially the packaging...it's so goofy!
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote