The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:17 AM   #2611
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

The pic tweeted by Vesnina.

London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM   #2612
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

And who is the guy in the centre? He seems cute.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:23 AM   #2613
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
And who is the guy in the centre? He seems cute.
Was just about to say that
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:51 AM   #2614
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

No ring.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:56 AM   #2615
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I noticed that too.....maybe things are on the rocks, or maybe she doesn't like wearing it at events she will get photographed at....who knows.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:58 AM   #2616
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

No, "the ring", but she wears 2 rings one on left, one on right here. Maybe? I'd say pretty sure. You just don't take off an engagement ring just like that, puff and it is gone, especially not if you've been wearing it everywhere before... And her E! News answer wasn't really convincing to me.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:13 AM   #2617
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Yeah I noticed that too.....maybe things are on the rocks, or maybe she doesn't like wearing it at events she will get photographed at....who knows.

She wore her ring non-stop since she got engaged... on red carpets, in press conferences, during trophy ceremonies in candids... being photographed with it never seemed to bother her... and like (the other ) Maja said, an engagement ring isn't a ring you take off "just because"... my guess is they are definitely on the rocks and maybe even over, but Maria doesn't want it to be known, yet... the next two months are gonna be very stressful, intense and exhausting anyway, and maybe she just doesn't to have to deal with all the additional attention it would bring if it was known that their engagement might or might not be off...

Don't get me wrong, I honestly hope for her sake that everything's still Gucci between them and she just lost the ring or gets it re-done (maybe to add a halo or sth), but I do feel like something is fishy...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM   #2618
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah Im just trying to looking for any possible alternative but at the end of the day if the ring is off its not looking good for their relationship. They barely got to see each other because of their respective careers which would be really difficult.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:05 AM   #2619
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

whos on vesnina's right?

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM   #2620
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Is Kuzzie not ranked high enough for the Olympics?
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM   #2621
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Posted by 'keta' on the Russian forum.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:36 AM   #2622
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
No Zvonareva?!? She is on the team right :/
I was wondering that too. My dream Interacion is Maria/Vera followed by Ana/Maria.

Hopefully Vera is not sick or anything.

And btw I love your username and your sig. You have very good taste in players.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:13 AM   #2623
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't it Sasha who started the November Wedding rumor?

Wasn't it shortly after that when The Ring disappeared?

It seems to me that Sasha wants to close the deal but Pova won't be pressured. A cultural clash between an Eastern European male's dominance issues and an American Woman's independence issues? If Sasha wants this thing to work, he's going to have to adapt to Pova's egalitarian mindset - and wait until she is ready or retires from tennis!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:45 AM   #2624
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Wasn't it Sasha who started the November Wedding rumor?
No, Sasha never mentioned wedding date.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 06:51 AM   #2625
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
It seems to me that Sasha wants to close the deal but Pova won't be pressured.
That's true. Initially till Xmas 2010 Maria was thinking about quick wedding as well.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote