The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 152 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:40 AM   #2266
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

(After the loss)

Don't think I've seen her look this dejected before.
<sigh> I know how she feels.
You took a caption of a certain moment during that interview where Maria appears "sad" and you took everything out of context in my humble opinion....

There are much much more laughs than sad faces in her post match interview and taking one rare occasion where she "appears sad" is wrong imho always.

I am pretty sure if I get a camera I can find an instant where everyone in their everyday life makes a sad face without actually feeling anything close to sad.

Maria is ok. She is proud and she is fine. She had a great run. Too bad it had to end, but it is not the end of the world. She will bounce back.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:26 AM   #2267
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Roland Garros 1st Round, x80HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/07/maria-sha...garros-29-may/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #2268
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

They look great!
She is really a queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post

Wahhhh

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:03 AM   #2269
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
You took a caption of a certain moment during that interview where Maria appears "sad" and you took everything out of context in my humble opinion....

There are much much more laughs than sad faces in her post match interview and taking one rare occasion where she "appears sad" is wrong imho always.

I am pretty sure if I get a camera I can find an instant where everyone in their everyday life makes a sad face without actually feeling anything close to sad.

Maria is ok. She is proud and she is fine. She had a great run. Too bad it had to end, but it is not the end of the world. She will bounce back.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2270
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post

Well said
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2271
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

Never noticed how dark her roots have become..
Vodkapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #2272
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Huh, she has them for quite some time like that now... Darker hair can be seen even here: http://www.mariasharapova.com/media/...ianopen022.jpg and here: http://www.mariasharapova.com/media/...tokyo05pc2.jpg
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #2273
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute Vodkapova has a reputation beyond repute

It just looks darker in the middle now than it did here e.g.

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2274
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #2275
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
What are the names of these girls apart from Maria, please? I know one of them is Iveta she mentioned in her facebook.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #2276
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

from left: Arvidsson, Benesova, Maria, Hlavackova, forgothername
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #2277
Vodkapova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
from left: Arvidsson, Benesova, Maria, Hlavackova, forgothername
Indy de Vroome.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #2278
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thank you, Trih and Teerin.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #2279
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Anyone knows the name of the girl who interviewed Maria in Wimbledon ?
Yes, it's Cara Robinson.
From Wimbledon website:
"Cara Robinson has worked at IMG Sports Media for five years, during which time she has trained as a presenter and reporter. She has worked on a variety of sports productions, including presenting the National Rugby Sevens Series for Sky Sports; reporting for @TheOpenLIVE and presenting several behind the scenes videos for The Championships."
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #2280
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Yes, it's Cara Robinson.
From Wimbledon website:
"Cara Robinson has worked at IMG Sports Media for five years, during which time she has trained as a presenter and reporter. She has worked on a variety of sports productions, including presenting the National Rugby Sevens Series for Sky Sports; reporting for @TheOpenLIVE and presenting several behind the scenes videos for The Championships."
Thanks a lot. It's just that watching the video I seemed to notice that Maria had a crush on her. She had that melting voice and the look in her eyes that say it all...
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote