The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:40 PM   #2251
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasha91 View Post
only 10 http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2266

those three, i'm not sure about them.
I am so sick of trying to keep track of time....but..... Jun 29th, 2012, 02:19 AM
are those photos from thursday?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:41 PM   #2252
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
???
oh yes that's what i'm thinking lately, ok she's sooo...oo beautiful but not so sexy
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:43 PM   #2253
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I am so sick of trying to keep track of time....but..... Jun 29th, 2012, 02:19 AM
are those photos from thursday?
yes you said friday so i though that u meant Thursday (2nd round).
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:19 AM   #2254
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread right now.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:32 AM   #2255
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
This thread right now.
I can take a hint.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:03 AM   #2256
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Anyone knows the name of the girl who interviewed Maria in Wimbledon ?

DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:36 AM   #2257
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraline View Post
Maria looks so stunning!!!
She is amazing in that picture...
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #2258
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

(After the loss)

Don't think I've seen her look this dejected before.
<sigh> I know how she feels.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2259
country flag JuviaCroft

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #2260
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #2261
country flag JuviaCroft

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #2262
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Like I said before, she looks so sad and beaten in this pic. Hope she recovers fast, and steps on the court even hungrier

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #2263
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

(After the loss)

Don't think I've seen her look this dejected before.
<sigh> I know how she feels.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #2264
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

She'll be ok. She has the Olympics to look forward to. Carrying the flag for a start will be a boost but first she will back to US to be with her loved ones and recharge her batteries. It has been a long season.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #2265
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

They look great!
Ya think Sabine was pissed she wasn't invited?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote