The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2221
country flag Libsonkova

Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice Libsonkova is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Maria is so beautiful! *-* ♥♥♥

http://robson-laura.skyrock.com/
Libsonkova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2222
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Just thought I'd share this conversation that I had via PM with a poster calling themselves 'Davi' so that others can make up
their own mind about the kind of person he or she might be.

I recieved this in my PM box,
'Originally Posted by Davi
Hi there, how are you mate? i hope youre fine. I'm a big fan of sharapova and i love the pictures you post of her.
Do you know where can i find them? I hope you answer me. Thanks a lot.'

So far, nice and friendly.

I replied with this,
'I do not understand what you mean when you say 'Do you know where can I find them?' I have posted all the pics that I have on this board,
so if you want to keep them just copy them.'

OH DEAR!!What did I do wrong?

Then this from 'Davi'
'Just as you're robbing them from another forum? silly bitch, i got your ip, you'll be banned of the wspf forum.'

So if you are posting pics, beware, be afraid, 'Davi' is watching you.
Wow not even know what to say about this...

but that Maria pic

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #2223
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just thought I'd share this conversation that I had via PM with a poster calling themselves 'Davi' so that others can make up

Hi there, how are you mate? i hope youre fine. I'm a big fan of sharapova and i love the pictures you post of her.

I replied with this,
'I do not understand what you mean when you say 'Do you know where can I find them?' I have posted all the pics that I have on this board,

Then this from 'Davi'
'Just as you're robbing them from another forum? silly bitch, i got your ip, you'll be banned of the wspf forum.'

Just for the record - as far as I know it's no offense to LINK to pictures or even DL pictures for your own use - It's only an offense if you use pics to which you don't have the copyright for your own financial gain - like for example using such a pic in your company's brochure or advertisement - so don't worry - be happy
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #2224
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I replied with this,

Then this from 'Davi'

Wow that guy is crazy. Don't worry you did nothing wrong as far as I can see.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2225
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Roddo1234 my sympathie is with you. You do great work... this "Davy" person (let's keep it nice) doesn't know what sharing is... of course there are several celebrities forums with great picture sets of Maria... but if you respect the original poster or origin nothing is wrong... forums are for sharing the fun... (and in maria's case also the hardship...)
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2226
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

You are not caliming pics are yours or making profit of them so don´t worry

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2227
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback folks, just for the record as I pointed out to 'Davi' everything I post (pics or vids)
has been found in the public domain using Google. I am not a member of any other forums relating to Maria apart from her official site.
Lastly, I don't want to start a war so let's just leave it now.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 07:53 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #2228
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry roddo1234. You're doing nothing wrong.
You're doing a great job and thank you for that.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #2229
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
This.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #2230
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Absolute
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2231
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria looks more and more beautiful as the years go by.

Roddo...I wouldn't worry too much about the photos. Exclusive photos are often watermarked and as long as you have not tampered with them such as removing the watermarks, you should be ok.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #2232
country flag Milky Way

Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light Milky Way is a glorious beacon of light

Roddo1234, we all love your contribution to this forum here ! We'll never thank you enough for all the great pix and HQs all year long
Milky Way is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #2233
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasha91 View Post

Maria looks so stunning!!!
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2234
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraline View Post
Maria looks so stunning!!!
Yes she does - So casual and yet so beautiful - She's a fantastic celebrity
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 01:49 PM   #2235
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of