The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2071
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:21 AM   #2072
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Maria looked beautiful as always. Not too keen on the make up either. That dress will only look good on Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #2073
country flag DeeHax

DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice DeeHax is just really nice

Beautiful dress, suits her perfectly! Also, I really like the make up!
DeeHax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM   #2074
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Maria looking elegant in London! Love the dress!
THX for the pics!
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM   #2075
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Where/when was this photo taken?

I would be very grateful if someone links me to the original.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM   #2076
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

no, I dont like the dress
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM   #2077
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

The dress was nice....Gm has mellowed...no jokes about her being pg. I am tired of it, kind of bored with it, and ready to see pictures of her practicing. Nothing compares to seeing Maria on court.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:57 PM   #2078
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I like the dress even if I'm not sure about that... "tail" ... the shoes are much better.
Honestly I don't like her make-up, but I LOVE that hairstyle
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM   #2079
country flag azi

azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all azi is a name known to all

from wimbledon facebook page

Maria Sharapova
azi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM   #2080
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

From WTA

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM   #2081
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM   #2082
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Great pictures.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM   #2083
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Where do old threads go? I'd like to see something from last year's photo thread but I cannot find it. Someone, please, help. Thank you.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM   #2084
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Where do old threads go? I'd like to see something from last year's photo thread but I cannot find it. Someone, please, help. Thank you.
Go to "search this forum" and enter "picture thread 2011".
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2085
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Where/when was this photo taken?

I would be very grateful if someone links me to the original.
it's California Style december 2008
there are some pictures with 60 mb of size so i couldn't upload them
here's a link
http://www.mediafire.com/?dfj981wkwg469j3