The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #1576
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Uma Thurman?? - Yeah - maybe
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1577
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post

Uma Thurman?? - Yeah - maybe
one of my favourite actresses of all time
Maria has very good genes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1578
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Ivanovic

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #1579
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 17th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1580
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Great pics, thanks.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1581
country flag roddo1234

Maria vs Venus, some pics.

Old May 18th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #1582
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Maria looks so strong and confident lately. Her clay court game has improved greatly and I'm looking forward to the hard court events coming up.
Oh, fantastic photos too.
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1583
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

masha's face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then

Last edited by Charlatan : May 20th, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1584
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

That was funny face!!! Li very gracious loser!!
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1585
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never seen this before. Maria looks so much older and her mum looks like Uma Thurman
Q. She must like very much her privacy, because I’ve never seen a picture of her. I don’t even know if she’s blond or black hair.

MARIA SHARAPOVA: You should go to my web site.

Q. Can you describe her?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: There’s a lot of resemblance to Uma Thurman, actually. Everyone who meets my mom says she looks like Uma Thurman. It’s so funny. There are pictures on my web site actually from Christmas, some recent ones, so can you have a good look.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:25 AM   #1586
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

dork
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:31 AM   #1587
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:48 AM   #1588
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

HQs? I want a new desktop background.
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM   #1589
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

245HQ from Sony Ericsson http://hqworld.net/2012/05/maria-sha...iscayne-march/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #1590
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

That's our girl! Great hard fough battle Maria! Great pic too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote