Lucie Motivated for Melbourne Masterpiece - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #31
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Motivated for Melbourne Masterpiece

OUT also in Doubles she lost with Cirstea 6-2, 4-6, 4-6 ! So pissed off : she's back with her usual crap, fucking hell ! Back with your lovely slumps, Lucie ?

Grade for your AO, Lucie : A 2,5 or 3/10. Expected much better than this SHIT !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #32
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #33
country flag Acanthus

Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice

What a pathetic Australian Open. I've been a fan of Lucie (and by extension Tomas), since Hopman Cup 2007, and then of course she had that great run at AO couple weeks later, but then its mostly been 5 years of frustration since. And the story of their relationship was what first drew me in, so I thought when Lucie & Tomas broke up I'd stop caring, but I can't. I think I'll always care about Lucie I which I could stop caring though, then I could avoid the repeated feeling of crushing dissapointment.
Acanthus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #34
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

I still think she can have some decent result this year, please dont make me dissapointed lucie...

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 12:40 AM   #35
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

so Im home...I'll just say her match was revolting, and I've never seen her shank so many shots in my life...really awful. And in the 2nd set she had BP, short forehand she smashed into the corner, gets a lob, wind comes up and she doesnt move her feet, so she shanks it mid court and gets passed. Was just a horrible horrible day she played better in the doubles, but at the key points of both sets she and sorana both tightened up and lost. I dunno what else to say, so disappointing. She had a bad day, it happens, but a bad time for it. Also McHale was like a backboard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote