Anna Oz Open R1 vs Dokic - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #31
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all
Re: Anna Oz Open R1 vs Dokic

what happened? she tanked, did somene pay her to tank like that
chak gave dokic walkover, i'm so disappointed
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #32
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Anna. What's happened? I hope the injury is not still bothering her.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #33
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

I rewatch the Match later on Eurosportplayer, but it seems that Anna doesn't was so concentrate and determinate to win, probably because the recent injury, also Dokic played well.

Good thing is that Anna entered Pattaya, and in 2-3 weeks I think she will be fine and more fit for the next Months.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #34
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

The match was over quite fast. I think she did not play that bad, she may have been a liitle flat, but looked to be hitting it okay. It was quite hot, so maybe that might have affected the match. As some people predicted, it depended on which Dokic showed up and she happened to be quite good today. She was getting all her serves in and did not make errors with her shots. When Dokic's serve is working, she is hard to break. There were not many rallies and Anna was the one who was making more errors, but she did not miss by much. She seemed to be timing it fairly well, getting good depth and hit a few nice winners. She looked quite expressionless and did not try to work herself up or get mad with herself (I saw BZS get more angry and she had an easy win ). That was possibly due to the crowd support for the local girl, although the crowd hardly had to give her much support. The Serbian support was a lot louder for the Ivanovic match. I hope Dokic keeps going, but its likely her game will be back to normal against the Cake. There is still the doubles.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #35
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The Princess was really BAD and didn't give a damn about the match. That was obvious. How many UE did she make? 30? Dokic wasn't unplayble really. She just tried to not make many unforced errors and wait for Anna's errors. I believe that the wind bothered Anna way more than Dokic but why she didn't try to use the slice more often? It's a very tricky shot in the windy conditions and Anna's slice is good.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #36
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokovec View Post
I rewatch the Match later on Eurosportplayer, but it seems that Anna doesn't was so concentrate and determinate to win, probably because the recent injury, also Dokic played well.

Good thing is that Anna entered Pattaya, and in 2-3 weeks I think she will be fine and more fit for the next Months.
Is this confirmed? Does she have to play qualifying? Please get in to the MD Anna.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #37
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Is this confirmed? Does she have to play qualifying? Please get in to the MD Anna.
Like dornik said in the other thread she withdraw from Pattaya and Dubai, it seems that the injury is worst than expected.

Arghhh, again healthy problems for Anna.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #38
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Too me it doesn't make any sense wat so ever because why would she still be playing double if her back was not no good shape but withdraw from Pattaya and Dubai, and those events are three-four weeks away
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #39
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, I can't take it anymore
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #40
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooo! Get better Anna
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #41
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

So I guess Her next event will be
BNP Paribas Open
Sony Ericsson Open
e-Boks Sony Ericsson Open
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #42
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

anna

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #43
country flag lang26

she going be losing 70 point By missing Dubai so she be droping outta top 200 please get healthy and return soon
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #44
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #45
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

I think we expected too much, too soon.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote