Anna Oz Open R1 vs Dokic - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #16
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Oz Open R1 vs Dokic

go for it Anna

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #17
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

this is ok
she can beat dokic
ok jelena : has crowed, but she also has pressure
official wrote : "severe cramping", that means she shoul be just fine 4 D match
ignoring the fact that I LOVE CHAK, considering the way she played 1st 2 rounds in hobart --> i say chak in 2, max.3 sets
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #18
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

peanuts it is nice to see you at this forum
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #19
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Anna is 2nd on MCA tomorrow, as per AO twitter. Davai Princess
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 05:14 AM   #20
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
go for it Anna
Gaspa, you're an Anna fan too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
peanuts it is nice to see you at this forum
You too. I've said it before and I'll say it again it's so great to see Anna playing tennis again after I've thought for a while that she would not play pro tennis again. I was watching the highlights against Peer and it's almost ridiculous how Anna is still able to toy with her and move her around the court even with that back injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentine View Post
Thanks dentine! Best thing about playing an Aussie, you get to be in a show court! The best of luck Anna!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #21
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Gaspa, you're an Anna fan too?

You too. I've said it before and I'll say it again it's so great to see Anna playing tennis again after I've thought for a while that she would not play pro tennis again. I was watching the highlights against Peer and it's almost ridiculous how Anna is still able to toy with her and move her around the court even with that back injury.

Thanks dentine! Best thing about playing an Aussie, you get to be in a show court! The best of luck Anna!

Gaspa inspired Anna to her last title win

Well I kept saying here that she was most likely going to come back because there was never a point where she had anything incurable. She seem to have a series of little problems
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #22
country flag Melange

Quote:
its going to be hot
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #23
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

OOP is out. She's playing after Ferrer's match. Hope the men's match doesn't take forever to finished like with Verdasco today.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #24
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the match! Davai Anna!

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #25
country flag Vespertine69

Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the match, but I'd say it isn't a foregone conclusion, Dokic is so random that it is hard to predict what she will play like - but she is still capable of outhitting and outserving Anna if she plays near her best. Obviously, I want Anna to kill her in 2 sets, I just think everyone is making too light of Dokic as a match, especially given how much Jelena will want to prove after the loss to Bartoli where she was so nervy. I definitely think Anna has a great chance to win, but Dokic has the game to make it all very difficult if she's on her game and Anna is a bit off.
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #26
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
OOP is out. She's playing after Ferrer's match. Hope the men's match doesn't take forever to finished like with Verdasco today.
Daveeeeeed is a much better player than Mugdasco.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #27
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Really disappointed in her.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #28
country flag Jane Lane

Well we still have useless doubles?

This is the logic we use in the Flavia forum so I'll bring it here.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #29
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

yeah one fave left after the 2nd day of the AO
please some cheer me up my life sucks atm

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #30
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Oh I saw the severe score this morning, what happened to Anna

Quote:
Well we still have useless doubles?

This is the logic we use in the Flavia forum so I'll bring it here.
Doubles, yeah, it's also often something we rely on with Kiri