Amélie news and articles 2012! - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #346
country flag marismexico

marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all
Re: Amélie news and articles 2012!

"Les Bleues dans ses yeux" - Episode 2/5- L'acte fondateur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXDtWZtezY

Rafael Nadal 13 and counting

Maria Sharapova and David Ferrer
marismexico is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #347
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #348
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Mats Wilander :

You have always been very critical with him. Do you think he is on the right way now?

I was maily critical after his matches against Rafael Nadal in Paris. I only criticize players who don't give their best, phsically, mentally and/or tactically. Physically Federer gives everything, mentally for the most time as well but tactically on clay against Nadal not at all. In some of their matches he played the same the whole time. But he got over that and tries something new against Nadal meanwhile and beats him sometimes. I'm a tennis analyst and not a Roger Federer fan. I'm not a fan of anyone only from tennis itself. I just want to see the best possible even though that is too much to ask for sometimes. When I see that the women tennis doesn't develop in the right direction I'm saying it. There is no Henin style anymore and no Mauresmo style.

http://bazonline.ch/sport/tennis/Bei...262?comments=1
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #349
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerri View Post
That's a bit harsh. I didn't think Lindsay's comments were nasty were they? Not in the Hingis league anyway
They weren't (being an old person, I remember). She was actually trying to pay Amelie a compliment talking about how powerful her shots were. Lindsay said Amelie hits as hard as a guy. Hingis was the one who turned that into an insult with the "half a man already" crack.

Lindsay also went out of her way to apologize at the time.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #350
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
They weren't (being an old person, I remember). She was actually trying to pay Amelie a compliment talking about how powerful her shots were. Lindsay said Amelie hits as hard as a guy. Hingis was the one who turned that into an insult with the "half a man already" crack.

Lindsay also went out of her way to apologize at the time.
You're back from exile?

Lindsay was talking about Amélie's insane topspin on both wings. At that time, not a lot of women hit with that much topspin consistently on both wings. Unfortunately or fortunately I'm old enough to remember this and the match too. Hingis dodged a bullet there, Lindsay would've mauled her in the final if she'd gotten through.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #351
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
You're back from exile?
Define "back" I am hoping to visit more often.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #352
country flag Gerri

Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
You're back from exile?

Lindsay was talking about Amélie's insane topspin on both wings. At that time, not a lot of women hit with that much topspin consistently on both wings. Unfortunately or fortunately I'm old enough to remember this and the match too. Hingis dodged a bullet there, Lindsay would've mauled her in the final if she'd gotten through.
It's not unfortunate to be old enough to remember It was a great match and a great period for the WTA (Hingis nastiness aside) with Justine and Amelie breaking through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Define "back" I am hoping to visit more often.
Good, I miss the old crowd
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #353
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

It's like old home week

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #354
country flag marismexico

marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all marismexico is a name known to all

For those who couldn't watch:

Australian Open 2013 Legends Doubles Majoli & Schett vs Davenport & Mauresmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NW9ge_wCRQ

Australian Open 2013 Legends Doubles Bradtke & Stubbs vs Davenport & Mauresmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0_bsMgsVE

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #355
country flag marismexico

Fed Cup team: Marion, Alize, Kristina, Virgine and the fifth is Pauline

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:24 AM   #356
Maurice

Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light Maurice is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks a lot marismexico for the legends doubles matches!
Maurice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:34 PM   #357
country flag marismexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
Thanks a lot marismexico for the legends doubles matches!
You´re welcome

"Les Bleues dans ses yeux" - Episode 3/5 : DANS LA PEAU DE LA CAPITAINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw82VoggU9I

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #358
country flag marismexico

Video and pictures:

Amélie Mauresmo face aux lecteurs
http://www.lepopulaire.fr/limousin/s...s-1432587.html

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #359
country flag marismexico

Another video with the team:
http://www.lepopulaire.fr/limousin/s...e-1432854.html

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #360
country flag marismexico

"Les Bleues dans ses yeux" - Episode 4 : DERNIERE LIGNE DROITE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwLIkpjWpNg

Une soirée Amélie Mauresmo à 68 000 € ! "OMG ! La Minute People"
http://www.wat.tv/video/soiree-ameli...dt_2exyh_.html

Last edited by marismexico : Feb 8th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.