Maria and the Koalas - AO 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #31
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria and the Koalas - AO 2012

Yes!!!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #32
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Despite multiple DF Kiri finally won 1st set 6-4

Jarka is so erratic
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #33
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Jarka is so useless Keep it going Maria!
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #34
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

yesssssssssssss, 1st set goes to makiri

but please, try to avoid those DF's...

but I guess it's quite windy, isn't it? so I don't want to blame her
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #35
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

ok, I have to leave now...

it's late and I must stand up at 7 am to go to work

I hope kiri will make it, it does not look bad right now...

so, wish you good night friends, and gooo kiri

bye
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #36
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Smartkiri
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #37
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting a bit ugly.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #38
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
ok, I have to leave now...

it's late and I must stand up at 7 am to go to work

I hope kiri will make it, it does not look bad right now...

so, wish you good night friends, and gooo kiri

bye
I'm going to sleep too

Kiri leads 6-4 *2-1, so I should not have nightmares

Bye

Go on Kiri and win in 2 sets
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #39
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys...how's the match been going?
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #40
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Good fight from Kiri.

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #41
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri hasn't been as bad as I expected after Sydney, definitely needs to sort out her second serve. Her net play hasn't really been there either. Jarka just hits so many shots out
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #42
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Ace!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #43
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Good match, Jarka was horrible but Maria did everything right. Thanks for letting me sleep a bit Masha
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #44
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

nice start
She was doing better than I expected but it sure helped that Jarka couldn't keep more than 3 balls in court
I'm a bit worried about the (second) serve and some of her net approaches were just too rushed.
But all in all I am happy, she did what she had to do, she won and I hope for the best for the next one.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #45
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote