Maria and the Koalas - AO 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #16
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria and the Koalas - AO 2012

*2-1
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #17
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

3-1*, Maria hold easily
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #18
country flag Remix13

*3-2 with two aces from Jarka, I prefer when she makes DF ^^

I like writing stupid comments alone on a forum at 01:39 ^^
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #19
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri Kiri Oi oi oi.

Just got home from work.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #20
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

hehe, you aren't alone right now
I am still here, reading through the forum as well

come on maria, hold it again! ...yesssss 4-2

now break her
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #21
country flag Remix13

Kirilenko leads 4-2* as says the umpire
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #22
country flag Remix13

Glad to have company
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #23
country flag Remix13

*4-3, please hold Kiri
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #24
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Jarka is really horrible with that wind, Maria just has to push to win points.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #25
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

I love her outfit

now hold kiri, come on
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #26
country flag Remix13

5-3* on a blank game
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #27
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

What a get by Kiri!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #28
country flag peterlein

yes, great point to hold for 5-3!!

now break her for the set, kiri

I like the insert: KIRI
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #29
country flag Remix13

*5-3 Maria has to serve for the set, please don't choke
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #30
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

3 DFs.

Where have I seen this movie before?