2012 RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC (After Moscow) - Race completed, Groups draw released! - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #976
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC (After Tokyo) - 4 players qualified, 4 spots left for g

stay pressed she will still gain good pts even losing all matches and a paycheck that most of you can only dream of
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #977
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 RACE TO ISTANBUL YEC (After Tokyo) - 4 players qualified, 4 spots left for g

^ I guess she's going to win doubles in Istanbul so I'm pretty sure she will receive really big paycheck.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:44 AM   #978
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Li 4416 points
Stosur 3910 points

If Stosur will won both Osaka and Moscow, she will have 4420 points (3910 + 280 - 120 + 470 - 120)
Li has to win her 3rd round match in Beijing then there will be no more chance for Stosur to pass her.
a dane say that she If Stosur will won both Osaka and Moscow, she will have 4410 points (3910 + 280 - 125 + 470 - 125) - (Rome and Montreal off)

He also say Caro's out of the race for the 8th spot?

I don't know who to believe? Can one here add Caro's possible points? (2 x wins and what off?)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:45 AM   #979
country flag twinbridge

twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all

If LI Na loses in next round of Beijing and will not play any more tournaments before YEC [with 4416 points], there are only 3 scenarios where she can't qualified for YEC:

[1] Stosur wins Osaka & Moscow: 4420 points (3910 + 280 - 120 + 470 - 120) - ( Dubai & Stuttgart off) ****not 4410**** ;

OR
[2] Bartoli wins Beijing & Moscow: 4640 points (4290*[3430+860] + 470 - 120) - (Sydney off)

OR
[3] Wozniacki wins Beijing & Moscow: 4545 points (4200*[3340+860] + 470 -125 ) - (Cincinnati off)

Please be noticed that Both Bartoli and Wozniacki has played ONE International Tournament in the last half of this year [Guangzhou & Soel respectively], so they can't play another International tournament before YEC as they are both 2011 Year End TOP 10 players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
a dane say that she If Stosur will won both Osaka and Moscow, she will have 4410 points (3910 + 280 - 125 + 470 - 125) - (Rome and Montreal off)

I don't know who to believe? Can one here add Caro's possible points? (2 x wins and what off?)
twinbridge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:01 AM   #980
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:

It is 4420 for Stosur. (3910 + 280 osaka - 120 dubai + 470 moscow - 120 stuggart)

Wozniacki is not yet out of the race for 8th spot but she will be if Li reaches the semi/or Caro doesn't win Beijing.

Caro points now 3340(3320+140 beijing 3rd rd-120 sydney). After that it is 125 cincinnati that will be off

Her max 4545(3320+1000 beijing-120 sydeney +470 moscow- 125 cincinnati)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:50 AM   #981
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinbridge View Post
If LI Na loses in next round of Beijing and will not play any more tournaments before YEC [with 4416 points], there are only 3 scenarios where she can't qualified for YEC:

[1] Stosur wins Osaka & Moscow: 4420 points (3910 + 280 - 120 + 470 - 120) - ( Dubai & Stuttgart off) ****not 4410**** ;

OR
[2] Bartoli wins Beijing & Moscow: 4640 points (4290*[3430+860] + 470 - 120) - (Sydney off)

OR
[3] Wozniacki wins Beijing & Moscow: 4545 points (4200*[3340+860] + 470 -125 ) - (Cincinnati off)

Please be noticed that Both Bartoli and Wozniacki has played ONE International Tournament in the last half of this year [Guangzhou & Soel respectively], so they can't play another International tournament before YEC as they are both 2011 Year End TOP 10 players.
Nitpicking, but isnt there also:

[4] Bartoli wins Beijing and loses the final in Moscow: 4470?
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM   #982
country flag twinbridge

twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all twinbridge is a name known to all

Bartoli wins Beijing and loses the final in Moscow: 4490 not 4470 :-)

You are correct that a win in Beijing and a Final in Moscow would be sufficient for Bartoli to pass LI Na, if NaNa loses the next match and will not play any other tournaments before YEC.

However, if LI Na wins the next match against PENG Shuai, Stosur will have no opportunity if no withdraws, while Bartoli/Caro needs to win Both Beijing and Moscow....

Anyway, a SF in Beijing would be ok for LI Na ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH both wings View Post
Nitpicking, but isnt there also:

[4] Bartoli wins Beijing and loses the final in Moscow: 4470?
twinbridge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:34 PM   #983
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Sara Errani on her chance to play Istanbul "I will go even on one foot" https://twitter.com/angelikf/status/253475326867419138
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM   #984
country flag koyak
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future koyak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Sara Errani on her chance to play Istanbul "I will go even on one foot" https://twitter.com/angelikf/status/253475326867419138

She will play $_$ and she will not have another chance in the future

pożyczka sms pożyczka na wakacje
koyak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:47 PM   #985
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

who is this Angelica person
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM   #986
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Players lossing after 3 RR get "only" 300.000 not much for the TOP players

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #987
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

^^ it maybe half of the last couple years she can ever earn

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM   #988
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Now i think more about it, its normally 210.000 for playing and lossing 3 RR...

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #989
country flag guichard

Quote:
Now i think more about it, its normally 210.000 for playing and lossing 3 RR...
3 RR loss : 210 ranking points and $110 000
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #990
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

Assuming conservative h2h statistics, probabilities for the final spot are now:

94,4% Li
3,0% Bartoli
2,3% Stosur
0,3% Wozniacki
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote